Does Sling TV work in the UK? No sling TV doesn’t work in UK, but you can still watch it with the help of a trustworthy VPN; the best choice is ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Sling TV in the UK? Like some well-known streaming sites, Sling Tv is another top-grossing American streaming forum providing users access to Live Channels, popular movies, and TV shows. However, its services are bounded within American borders, so you will require a VPN to access the platform. This blog will be fruitful to learn how to watch Sling Tv with a VPN in the UK. Keep reading!
How to Watch Sling TV in the UK [Quick Steps November 2023]
Can you access Sling TV in the UK? You can watch Sling TV in the UK using a premium VPN service. If you want to watch Sling Tv App in the UK, follow the steps below for smooth access to the platform.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and Run its application on your streaming device. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Sign up for the VPN app using your credentials. Connect to the US server. The recommended server is the New York server.
- Visit the official Sling TV website and start watching Sling Tv in the UK.
How To Watch Sling TV in the UK [Video Tutorial]
Why Sling TV is geo-restricted in the UK?
Sling TV is a US-originated app-based TV streaming service that allows streaming live television and on-demand content online. You can watch live shows of your choice, whether at home or on the go. Sling TV gives its users many options, including Channel Add-Ons, Premium Add-ons, DVR Plus, and much more.
Nonetheless, this amazing platform is only accessible within the US and its surrounding regions. Those located within the US borders have the right to watch the platform’s content available on the platform, while people living in Mexico, Netherland, and also India are deprived of its services due to the geo-restrictions and licensing agreements associated with the platform.
Don’t Worry! We got you covered, as this blog covers all the hacks that will enable you to get around these geo-restrictions in the UK with the help of a reliable VPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV in the UK [Quick Overview in December 2023]
After a thorough examination, the following 3 VPNs worked perfectly when test runs were conducted for unblocking Sling Tv in the UK.
ExpressVPN — #1 VPN To Watch Sling TV in the UK
ExpressVPN owns 3000+ excellent servers and 24 highly augmented servers in the USA, providing ultra-cutting-edge data-wide technology and exceptionally fast speeds; No logs are being kept by the provider. ExpressVPN costs around $6.67/month for its yearly package + 3-month free usage and a risk-free 30-day money-back assurance.
Surfshark — Economical VPN To Watch Sling TV in the UK
Surfshark is a cost-saving option with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ highly efficient US servers that enable secure browsing. You can connect to unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get all this for $2.05/month and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN — Largest Server Network To Watch Sling TV in the UK
NordVPN is a reliable VPN having 5800+ servers in 60 countries with 1900+ Vpn servers in the USA in 16 server locations. You have the liberty to connect 6 devices concurrently. It can be purchased with a 2-year subscription for $4.99 a month and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to access Sling TV in the UK?
Is Sling TV available in the UK? No, Sling TV services are blocked in the UK due to geographic restrictions being imposed by the channel.
A VPN allows you to produce a secure and encrypted pathway with its servers found in the USA to get around the geo-restrictions. Once you join the VPN’s US server, you can easily camouflage your location and fool your Internet Service Provider, making it look like you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
Whenever you try to access Sling TV outside US using your local IP address, the following Geo-Restriction error message will appear on your screen:
“We are sorry, Sling TV is only available in the US. Thank you for your interest”
We encourage you to get to a premium VPN, that can hide your location with the use of a fake IP address, not letting Sling TV identify your real IP address. ExpressVPN is the no.1 choice for this job.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV in the UK in [In-Depth Analysis December 2023]
Below we have mentioned some of the distinguished features of the 3 best standout VPNs that have effectively unblocked Sling TV in the UK.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Sling TV in the UK
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to unblock Sling TV in the UK that has 3,000 servers in 94 countries (with 25 locations in the US)
- ExpressVPN is the best VPN to unblock Sling TV in the UK, with a monthly fee of $6.67 ( 5.08 GBP) for a 1-year plan (which includes an additional 3 months).
- It provides 24/7 customer support.
- ExpressVPN can unblock renowned streaming platforms like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Users have the liberty to establish Eight connections simultaneously.
- It safeguards user data through its AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US server has splendid streaming abilities, achieving download speeds of 89.42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- Plus, ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if unsatisfied with their service.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch Sling TV in the UK
- Surfshark owns a large network of servers, with around 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark employs the WireGuard tunneling mechanism, assuring the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- You can save bucks and get an additional 2 months of free service. Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan will cost you around $2.39 (3.14 CAD) per month with an 82% discount).
- Surfshark allows multi-logins, making sharing your account with anyone convenient.
- Surfshark efficiently unblocks famous geo-blocked streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark has incredibly fast servers with download speeds of 86.24 Mbps and upload speeds of 53.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN to Watch Sling TV in the UK
NordVPN has a great collection of servers with over 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 optimized servers in the US, and uses multiple tunneling protocols to protect user privacy.
- You can buy NordVPN for $4.99 (3.80 GBP) per month or $119.76 (91.27 GBP) for the first 2 years, with a 63% discount and an option to cancel within the first 30 days.
- You can use six simultaneous connections with NordVPN.
- Many devices, including Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire, are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, designated streaming mode, and a friendly user interface to make the user’s experience safe and smooth.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Sling TV in the UK?
Can I watch Sling TV with a free VPN? Yes, you can Watch Sling TV in the UK with the help of a free VPN. However, won’t advise you to use them due for the following reasons:
Free VPNs possess a limited number of servers, limiting the user’s availability choices. The majority of the free VPNs are not capable of bypassing Sling Tv’s geo-restrictions.
The VPN providers are tracing users’ data and activity, and their information is put at risk as the free VPN providers sell users’ data to hackers in exchange for money.
A trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN is the perfect choice to watch Sling TV in the UK. It helps bypass the platform’s strict geo-restrictions and shields your data by providing secure surfing.
How to Get a Sling TV Free Trial in the UK?
Can I use Sling TV for free in the UK? No, you cannot get Sling Tv is not free in the UK, but you can watch it by getting a free trial. Below is the step-by-step guidance on how to get a Sling TV in UK free trial:
- Register for the best VPN like ExpressVPNto watch Sling TV in the UK.
- Install and log in to the VPN app
- Choose a server located in the US.
- Navigate to the Sling TV free trial in the UK page.
- Register a free account by providing your credentials.
- Congratulations! That’s How You’ll Get Your Sling TV free trial in the UK.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV in the UK?
How can I sign up for my Sling account? To watch your favorite Sling TV programs in the UK, you must first subscribe to Sling TV. Connect to a VPN provider and follow the steps mentioned below to register to Sling Tv:
- Connect to the New York server of ExpressVPN.
- Visit the SlingTV website or app and choose the “Try it now” option.
- Register your account by entering your email address and password and selecting the “Continue” button in the drop-down menu.
- Pick your desirable SlingTV bundle and Click on “Check Out”.
- Insert your payment credentials and click on the “Finish and submit” button.
- You have successfully subscribed to SlingTV.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in the UK?
How can I Pay for My Sling Tv subscription in the UK? To register to the platform, you must possess an American payment method to signup for Sling TV in the UK. However, other alternatives will also help you to sign up for Sling TV in the UK without using an American credit card.
Here are some of the ways that will help you to subscribe to Sling TV in the UK without using a US credit card:
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in the UK with Paypal Gift Card?
You can Signup for Sling TV in the UK with the help of a PayPal gift card. You can redeem the card on Sling Tv’s official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps to sign up for Sling TV in the UK with the help of a Paypal Gift Card:
- Buy a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- Once you receive a gift card the code will be sent to your email.
- Launch the VPN app and Connect to the US server.
- Visit the Sling TV website.
- Insert the PayPal gift card code you received.
- Watch your favorite content on Sling TV in the UK.
How to Get Sling TV Subscription in the UK with American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
You can subscribe for Sling TV in the UK using a US virtual prepaid card but if you don’t own a PayPal account. So, here’s how you can get one.
- Go to the StatesPay website on your device and select “Sign Up.”
- Put all the mandatory information required to create a virtual prepaid card in the US.
- Once you have successfully signed up for the account, you can transfer funds with the help of any Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Link to the VPN’s US server.
- Bravo! Now You can get a Sling TV subscription with your StatesPay US virtual prepaid card by visiting the Sling TV website.
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription in the UK?
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription? The below-mentioned steps will enable you to cancel your Sling TV subscription in the UK.
- Register to a Premium VPN and Connect to a US server.
- Sign in to your Sling Tv account.
- Go to Account Settings and Choose Cancel Subscription.
- Give a reason for cancellation of the subscription and Choose Continue.
- Select Cancel my subscription to confirm.
- Another way around to cancel your Sling TV account is by using Chatbot.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
Sling TV subscription packages include two plans: Blue and Orange. The Orange and Blue plans contain 20+ channels, comprising BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
If you get both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange subscriptions, Sling TV will allow you a discount of 25%. Users benefit from paying $10 less (pay $25 instead of $35 for the first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). Additionally, you get access to 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies without paying any charges.
You can pick any of your desired plans, or else you can also buy the Orange + Blue plan, which can be a better option to save money without paying separately for them.
How much is Sling TV in the UK?
How much does Sling TV cost in the UK? Below we have outlined the plans and prices which will help you in your selection.
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In British Pound Sterling||26.73/mo|
|No Of Screen||3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In British Pound Sterling||26.73/mo|
|No Of Screen||1|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling Orange And Blue
|Price In US Dollars||USD 50/mo|
|Price In British Pound Sterling||38.19/mo|
|No Of Screen||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Quick Troubleshooting Tips if Sling TV Stops Working in the UK
Users can face issues while attempting to watch Sling Tv in the UK with a VPN. Even if you have connected to a VPN US server, you might still be unable to watch Sling TV in the UK. To solve these problems, you’ll need to make a few steps, which we’ve explained below.
- Make sure that your browser’s cache, cookies, and history are cleared before you try to watch Sling TV in the UK.
- Turn off your device’s GPS and Location service features.
- Try any other US VPN server by disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN.
- Clear your DNS cache.
- Run ipconfig/flushdns on the command prompt.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV in the UK?
What devices are compatible with Sling TV? You can use Sling TV on any device you desire since it is compatible with many devices. Below we have a list of devices that you can use to watch Sling TV in the UK.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
How do I download the Sling TV app outside the US? You can follow the below-mentioned steps that will help you to download Sling TV on the above-mentioned devices, so keep reading!
How to Install Sling TV App on the UK on Android Devices?
To download Sling TV App in the UK on your Android devices you should follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Register to ExpressVPN.
- Run the VPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a US-Based server.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Click on ‘Account.’
- Select Add Another Account.
- Insert your new US-Originated Gmail ID
- Go back to the Play Store and Find Sling TV App.
- Download and Launch Sling TV App on your Android Devices.
- Log in to your account and start watching.
How Do I Get Sling TV in UK on iOS Device?
The following steps will assist you in watching Sling TV in the UK on your iOS devices:
- Signup for a premium VPN.
- Run the VPN app on your device.
- Connect to a US Based server.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Relocated your Region to the US.
- Navigate Sling TV App on your Apple App Store.
- Download and Open Sling TV App on your iOS device.
- Sign in with your credentials and start watching your favorite Sling TV shows.
How Can you watch Sling TV UK on Roku?
You can watch Sling Tv App on Roku by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Tap on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Find Sling TV on your Search Tab using your remote control.
- Press OK on your remote and Pick the Sling TV app.
- Select Add Channel and Pick Sling TV.
- After launching the app it will display on your Roku Home Screen.
- Press OK after selecting the icon.
- Log in to the Sling TV app and Start streaming Sling TV in the UK.
How Can I Access Sling TV in UK on Mac?
You can watch Sling TV App on the UK on Mac by implementing these easy steps:
- Subscribe to a premium Vpn.
- Run the VPN app on your Mac.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Use your browser to Visit the official Sling TV website.
- Select Install Now and Get the official app.
- Choose the Apple icon located under Laptops & Computers category.
- Download and Launch the Sling TV App.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Sign in by inserting your credentials and start watching.
How Can I Unblock Sling TV in the UK on Xbox?
Viewers can watch Sling TV App in the UK on Xbox by following these simple steps:
- Turn your Xbox One on.
- Go to the Store, and Choose Apps.
- Browse all apps appearing in the drop-down menu
- Search Sling TV from the search box.
- Download Sling TV from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Sling Tv app after Installing.
- Sign in to the Sling TV app.
- You can watch Sling TV content on your Xbox One in the UK.
How To Get Sling TV in UK on Firestick?
Here are some of the steps that will help you to watch Sling TV on Firestick in the UK:
- Change your Amazon account location to the US.
- Download the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
- Install the Vpn app
- Open and connect to the US server via Vpn.
- Log in to your Sling TV account and start streaming Sling Tv on Firestick in the UK.
How to Watch Sling TV on Smart TV in the UK?
You can watch Sling TV in the UK on a Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Register to a premium VPN and Download its app.
- Connect to the US server.
- Go to the Apps category of your smart TV and search Sling TV app.
- Launch the platform’s app.
- Sign in to your account once the installation ends.
- Start watching Sling Tv on your Smart Tv in the UK
What to Watch on Sling TV in the UK in 2022?
Sling Tv feeds the eyes of the cord cutters with some of the most popular Tv Shows, Movies, and Live Channels, making it one of the best streaming options for users.
Which Channels are available on Sling TV in the UK?
Suppose you want to learn what to watch on Sling TV in the UK. You can find our top recommended channels amongst more than 200 channels!
- AXS TV
- BBC World News
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
- Fox News
- National Geographic
- Paramount Network
Best Tv Shows to Watch On Sling TV In the UK?
Below are some of the best TV shows on Sling TV in the UK:
- Killing Eve
- Fear The Walking Dead
- Animal Kingdom
- The Old Man
- Killing Eve
- When Calls The Heart
Best movie to Watch On Sling TV In the UK?
Below we have enlisted some of the best TV shows you should not miss on Sling TV in the UK:
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Hotel Transylvania
- La La Land
- Fast Five
- Inglourious Basterds
- The Grudge
- The Upside
- The Humans
- The Shape Of Water
- The Fifth Wave
FAQs on Sling TV in the UK
Is It legal to watch Sling TV with VPN in the UK?
Yes, watching Sling Tv with a VPN in the UK is legal since the streaming service is Geo-Restricted and has to be unblocked in the country to be accessed. However, you might be able to watch Sling TV in the UK with a VPN.
Is Sling TV free in the UK?
No, Sling TV is not free in the UK and you have to buy its paid subscription to stream its content.
Is Sling TV Worth It?
Yes, Sling TV is worth every penny as it is pocket-friendly and it allows you to watch channels like CNN, CNBC, VH1, ESPN, BBC, etc., and offers excellent streaming quality.
Is Sling TV a CTV?
No, Sling TV CTV is a Canadian English-language terrestrial TV network. On the other hand, Sling TV is an American streaming television service.
Is Sling TV free with Amazon?
Yes, Sling TV subscribers can watch the platform for free on Amazon Fire TV, Android, and Google TV after the addition of new features in the platform.
Where can I buy Sling TV gift cards outside USA?
You can buy Sling TV gift cards from Paypal US Gift Card Store at a very low price.
What should I do if my VPN doesn’t work with Sling TV?
If your VPN isn’t functioning properly with Sling TV, ensure your network connection works properly. It might be possible that you’re using an incapable VPN that can’t bypass Sling’s geo-restrictions. Restart the VPN app and reconnect to the VPN server. Contrary, you can clear your browser’s cache and cookies and retry.
Does sling TV work internationally?
Sling TV is an American-based streaming platform unavailable in countries outside the US. So if you are willing to avail of its services internationally, you can do it by employing a Premium VPN in ExpressVPN.
Does Sling TV blackout restrictions exists?
Yes, Some channels, including Sling, occasionally blackout games, events, movies, and shows. These Sling blackout restrictions are set by leagues, content owners, networks, and sports associations.
Sling TV is a renowned live-streaming platform with numerous active users enjoying their favorite shows on the app. Even though you will need a VPN to bypass the geo-restriction in the restricted regions, as we have described before in this guide.
We hope this blog will be beneficial and that you have learned a lot about how to watch Sling TV in the UK.