Is Sling TV available in the Philippines? No, Sling TV is unavailable in the Philippines, but you can watch it with the help of a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Sling TV In the Philippines? No, you cannot watch Sling TV in the Philippines owing to geographical restrictions brought on by issues with copyright licensing. Sling TV is not available in the UK, Mexico, Ireland, or anywhere outside US. If you live in the Philippines and wish to watch Sling TV, you must use a superior VPN.
Continue reading to find out an in-depth explanation of how to use a VPN to watch Sling TV in the Philippines and receive answers to all your questions:
How to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines [Quick Steps December 2023]
Can I get Sling TV In the Philippines? You can get Sling TV In the Philippines with a VPN provider like ExpressVPN. The steps jotted below will assist you in watching the service without any hindrances:
How to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines [Video Tutorial]
Why is Sling TV geo-restricted In the Philippines?
Sling TV is a mobile app-based TV streaming service that enables users to watch live TV, films, and TV channels at home or while traveling. Channel Add-Ons, Premium Add-Ons, DVR Plus, and other fantastic alternatives are available to Sling TV subscribers.
Sling TV is only unrestricted to residents located within the USA perimeters. Those living In the Philippines, or even in Canada, Germany, South Africa cannot watch the platform’s content due to the platform’s geo-restrictions and licensing agreements.
To watch Sling TV from the Philippines you will need a strong VPN that can unblock the strict geo blocks imposed by the platform.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV In the Philippines [Quick Overview in December 2023]
The following 3 VPNs were tested and found to be 100% effective in unblocking Sling TV in the Philippines.
ExpressVPN —Best VPN To Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
ExpressVPN owns 3000+ servers all across the globe with 24 highly optimized servers in the USA. It doesn’t keep any logs and costs around $6.67/month (Special Deal) for its yearly package + 3 months of free usage. It also allows a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark — Economical VPN To Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
SurfShark costs around $3.35/month. A 30-day money-back is guaranteed. Surfshark is an excellent option with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ highly advanced US servers that promote speedy, secure browsing activity. You can connect unlimited devices at a time.
NordVPN — Largest Server Network To Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
NordVPN possesses 5800+ servers in 60 countries and 1900+ Vpn servers in the USA in 16 server locations. You can use 6 devices at a time. You can sign up for a 2-year subscription for $4.99/month and get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to access Sling TV In the Philippines?
Does Sling Tv work In the Philippines? No, Sling TV doesn’t work In the Philippines since the platform is geo-restricted. Viewers in the Philippines are unable to access the platform’s content due to these restrictions.
A VPN offers its users a secure connection through American servers, making it simple to get past geo-restrictions. It’s possible to cleverly disguise your location and look to be viewing Sling TV from the Philippines once you connect to the VPN’s US server.
The following Geo-Restriction error notice will show up on your screen when you try to watch Sling TV outside US using your local IP address:
“We are sorry, Sling TV is only available in the US. Thank you for your interest”
With a highly trusted VPN, you can convert your location into an American one, tricking Sling TV into locating your real IP address. ExpressVPN is the most authentic VPN to carry out this job.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines [In-Depth Analysis December 2023]
The Top 3 VPNs to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines contain some of the most interesting features, which we have highlighted in this section of the blog.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
The best VPN to unblock Sling TV in the Philippines is ExpressVPN. The standout qualities that set it apart from the competition are listed below.
- With 3,000 servers spread across 94 countries, including 25 in the US, ExpressVPN is the best option to unblock Sling TV in the Philippines.
- ExpressVPN comes with a monthly fee of $6.67 (Special Discount) for a 1-year plan + further 3 months. You can employ this amazing Vpn Provider and save 49% on the subscription.
- 24/7 customer support is available to users.
- Streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Sling TV, and Amazon Prime Video are easily skipped over ExpressVPN.
- You can use eight devices at a time with ExpressVPN.
- ExpressVPN protects users’ data with AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US servers showcase download speeds of 89.42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided for added assurance.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
Consider using Surfshark to unblock Sling TV if you’re seeking a low-cost solution in the Philippines. The following are some characteristics of this excellent VPN service:
- Surfshark owns 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark uses a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, guaranteeing the security and upgradation of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription costs you around $3.35 monthly with 81% off.
- Users will also avail additional 2 months of free service.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks popular geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- On a 100 Mbps connection, Surfshark’s super-fast servers provide download speeds of 86.24 Mbps and upload rates of 53.72 Mbps.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Sling TV In the Philippines
NordVPN, which provides the following qualities, is a fantastic choice for anyone wishing to watch Sling TV in the Philippines.
- With 5,400 servers spread over 59 nations, including 15 cutting-edge servers in the US, NordVPN offers a vast server network.
- With a 63% discount and the option to cancel within the first 30 days, NordVPN costs about $4.99 per month or $119.76 for the first two years.
- Through several tunneling methods, NordVPN protects user data.
- With NordVPN, six devices can be used simultaneously.
- Devices like Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire may all be used with this VPN.
- AES 256-bit encryption, a strong no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, an established streaming mode, and an easy-to-use interface are some of the service provider’s differentiating qualities.
- Popular geo-blocked platforms like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV are simply unblocked using NordVPN.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Sling TV In the Philippines?
Can I watch Sling TV with a free VPN? Yes, You can Watch Sling TV In the Philippines with a free VPN. However, we aren’t going to recommend it to you because of the following:
Users have specified options because free VPNs deliver few servers. Free VPNs must have better qualities to surpass Sling Tv’s tight geo-restrictions.
Free VPN services expose users’ data to risk by monitoring their online behavior and selling users’ data to cybercriminals for cash.
The best option, however, to watch Sling TV in the Philippines is a trustworthy VPN provider like ExpressVPN because it effortlessly gets over the platform’s rigorous geo-restrictions and safeguards your data.
How to Get a Sling TV Free Trial In the Philippines?
Can I watch Sling TV for free In the Philippines? Yes, you can watch Sling TV for free in the Philippines by availing a free trial. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register for a Sling TV free trial in the Philippines:
- Join a trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN that unblocks Sling TV in the Philippines.
- Download and Log in to the VPN app.
- Connect to a US-Based Server.
- Proceed to Sling TV’s free trial page.
- Set up a free account.
- Congratulations! You’ve been successful in signing up for a free trial of Sling TV in the Philippines.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV In the Philippines?
How can I sign up for my Sling account? To sign up for Sling TV in the Philippines, follow the instructions listed below:
- Get connected to any ExpressVPN American server.
- Proceed to Sling TV or Sling TV’s official app
- Select the “Try it now” option.
- Create an account by entering your credentials and Clicking the “Continue” button in the drop-down menu.
- Choose a SlingTV package, then click “Check Out”.
- Select “Finish and submit” after inserting your payment information.
- You’ve signed up for SlingTV in the Philippines.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV In the Philippines?
If the question, “How can I pay for my Sling TV subscription in the Philippines?” worries you, read on. Here are a few ways you can pay for your Sling TV subscription in the Philippines without using a US credit card:
How to Subscribe to Sling TV In the Philippines with a Paypal Gift Card?
A PayPal gift card can be used to subscribe to Sling TV in the Philippines. The card can be used at Sling TV. Following are the procedures to sign up for Sling TV in the Philippines using a Paypal Gift Card:
- Obtain a PayPal gift card for Sling TV.
- You will receive a code at your mailing address.
- Open the VPN app and Join the US-based server.
- Visit Sling TV.
- Insert the PayPal gift card code you received in the email.
- Start using Sling TV in the Philippines to watch the episodes and films you want to see.
How to Get a Sling TV Subscription In the Philippines with an American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you can use these procedures to get one to subscribe to Sling TV in the Philippines using a US virtual prepaid card:
- Visit StatesCard and Choose“Sign Up.”
- To set up a virtual prepaid card in the US, enter your information.
- Use any debit or credit card with the Visa or Mastercard to deposit into your account.
- Connect to the VPN’s US server.
- A Sling TV subscription can now be purchased using the StatesPay US virtual prepaid card.
How Do I Cancel My Sling TV Subscription Outside USA?
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription? By following these simple instructions, you can cancel your Sling TV subscription in the Philippines.
- Sign Up for a Premium VPN
- Join an American server.
- Log in to your Sling TV account.
- Go to Account Settings now.
- Opt to cancel your subscription.
- Give them your justification for canceling the subscription, then select Continue.
- To confirm, click on Cancel my subscription.
- You can also use a chatbot to cancel your Sling TV subscription.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
Sling TV subscription packages include both Blue and Orange subscriptions. More than 20 stations, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more, broadcast Orange and Blue programs.
A 25% discount is offered if you purchase both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange packages. The welcome deal includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours), which costs $10 less (pay $25 instead of $35 for the first month). Additionally, you may watch thousands of TV shows and films for free on more than 30 channels.
You can choose from any of the plans or choose the Orange + Blue plan, which can be more affordable because you won’t have to pay for them separately.
How Much Does Sling TV Cost In the Philippines
How much does Sling TV Cost In the Philippines? For your ease, we have listed the plans and their costs below.
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Philippine Peso||1909.16 PHP|
|No Of Screen||3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Philippine Peso||1909.16 PHP|
|No Of Screen||1|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling Orange And Blue
|Price In US Dollars||USD 50/mo|
|Price In Philippine Peso||2727.38 PHP|
|No Of Screen||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling TV Not Working In the Philippines? Here are a few Quick Fixes:
You might not be able to unblock Sling TV in the Philippines even if you are connected to a US VPN server. You must follow the actions we’ve outlined below to overcome these issues:
- Before streaming Sling TV In the Philippines, make sure the cache, cookies, and history of your browser have been deleted.
- Disable the GPS and location services on your device.
- By disconnecting and reconnecting from the VPN, you can change to a different VPN server.
- Eliminate your DNS cache.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV In the Philippines?
Which devices work with Sling TV? Sling TV is compatible with a variety of devices. The list of Sling TV streaming devices available in the Philippines is shown below.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
How do I download the Sling TV app outside the US? You can easily download Sling TV on your favorite devices by following the steps listed below, so keep reading!
How to Install the Sling TV App In the Philippines on Android Devices?
To download Sling TV App In the Philippines on your Android devices, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Download and Login to your VPN app.
- Join the US Server.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Choose ‘Account.
- Click on Add Another Account.
- Insert your new US-Based email ID.
- Search Sling TV App by returning to the Play Store.
- Launch Sling TV App on your Android Devices.
- Sign in to your account and Start watching Sling TV.
How Do I Get Sling TV In the Philippines on iOS Device?
The following steps will help you in watching Sling TV In the Philippines on your iOS devices:
- Register for a premium VPN.
- Open the VPN app & Join a US Based server.
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Choose the US as your new location.
- Search and download Sling TV App on Apple App Store.
- Login to the Sling TV app.
- Start watching Sling TV In the Philippines.
How Can you watch Sling TV In the Philippines on Roku?
You can get Sling Tv App on Roku by following these steps:
- Select the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Search for Sling TV using your remote.
- Press the OK button on your remote and Select the Sling TV app.
- Select Add Channel and Add Sling TV.
- The app will appear on your Roku Home Screen after downloading.
- Select the OK button after choosing the icon.
- Sign in to the Sling TV app and Start streaming Sling TV In the Philippines.
How Can I Download Sling TV In the Philippines on Mac?
You can download Sling TV App In the Philippines on Mac with these steps:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Download and Log in to the VPN app.
- Connect to a US server.
- Proceed to Sling TV.
- Select Install Now and Download the official app.
- Opt for the Apple icon displaying under the Laptops & Computers category.
- Open the Sling TV App.
- Login by entering your credentials and Start watching Sling TV.
How Can I Download Sling TV In the Philippines on Xbox?
Subscribers can watch Sling TV App In the Philippines on Xbox by following these simple steps:
- Turn on your Xbox One device
- Select Apps on the Xbox Store.
- Browse all apps appearing in the drop-down menu.
- Search the Sling TV app using the search box.
- Download and Install Sling TV.
- Log in to the Sling TV app.
- Start Watching Sling TV Programs on your Xbox One In the Philippines.
How To Get Sling TV In the Philippines on Firestick?
Below we have mentioned the steps that will help you to watch Sling TV on Firestick In the Philippines:
- Change the location of your Amazon account to the US.
- Download the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
- Run the VPN app and Connect to the US server.
- Sign In to your Sling TV account and start watching Sling TV on Firestick.
How to Watch Sling TV on Smart TV In the Philippines?
You can watch Sling TV In the Philippines on a Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Signup for a reliable VPN
- Download the VPN app.
- Connect to the American server.
- Look for the Sling TV app in your smart TV’s Apps category.
- Download & Sign in to the Sling TV app.
- Enjoy watching Sling TV on your Smart TV In the Philippines.
What to Watch on Sling TV In the Philippines in 2023?
Sling TV is one of the most entertaining streaming platforms, providing viewers access to popular TV shows, movies, and live channels.
Which Channels are available on Sling TV In the Philippines?
Are you eager to know what to watch on Sling TV In the Philippines? Simply watch the networks we have mentioned below that we strongly suggest.
- AXS TV
- BBC World News
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
Best TV Shows to Watch On Sling TV In the Philippines?
Below we have listed some of the best TV shows on Sling TV In the Philippines:
- Pardon my take
- When Calls The Heart
- Good Trouble
- The Office
- Better Call Saul
- Doctor Who
- Brooklyn nine-nine
Best movie to Watch On Sling TV In the Philippines?
Below is the list of some of the best movies you should not miss on Sling TV outside the US:
- The Man With My Husband’s Face
- Hotel Transylvania
- Jojo Rabbit
- The Breakfast Club A Star is Born Creed Beetlejuice
- Now You See Me
- Dream Moms
- La La Land
- Grand Isle
Can I use my Sling account in different locations?
Sling TV does allow international streaming, but you must make sure your connection is to a US-based server because the service strictly enforces geo-blocks.
How many users can watch Sling TV at once In the Philippines?
If you have subscribed to Sling Blue, you can utilize three screens simultaneously, whereas Sling Orange only provides access to 1 screen.
Is it legal to watch Sling TV In the Philippines with a VPN?
Yes, watching Sling TV In the Philippines with a VPN is legal because the platform is not available to viewers In the Philippines.
Does Sling TV work internationally?
No, Sling TV is only available for free to Americans; international users must use a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN to access the service in their country.
Is Sling TV free with Amazon?
The Sling app and website both offer free access to Sling TV on Amazon Fire TV.
Does Sling charge to switch from blue to orange?
You won’t be charged if you go from Sling TV Blue to Orange.
Where can I buy Sling TV gift cards In the Philippines?
Viewers can purchase Sling TV gift cards at very cheap rates from Paypal US Gift Card Store.
What should I do if my VPN doesn’t work with Sling TV?
Ensure the network is functioning correctly if your Sling TV isn’t operating with a VPN. Switch to a new server or disconnect and re-connect to the VPN. Try again after clearing the cache and cookies in your browser. Finally, make sure you have used a trustworthy VPN, such as ExpressVPN, to get around the platform’s severe geo-restrictions.
Do Sling TV blackout restrictions exist?
Some television networks ban specific shows, films, and athletic events. These blackout limitations are imposed by leagues, content providers, networks, and sporting bodies. Don’t worry, with the help of a VPN you can easily overcome these blackout restrictions.
Sling TV is a fantastic live-streaming service that enables its users to watch their favorite shows on the app from anywhere in the world. However, please note that the site closely monitors geo-restrictions, so you may need to use a VPN to access it.
You can easily watch Sling TV in the Philippines with ExpressVPN. We hope that with the will help you the instructions provided in this blog you learned learn how to watch Sling TV in the Philippines.