Can I watch Sling TV In Australia? No, you cannot watch Sling TV In Australia, but a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN, can help you access it from anywhere.
Is Sling TV available outside the US? No, due to geo-restrictions caused by issues with copyright licensing, Sling TV is not available in Australia. You will require a high-end VPN if you liver in Australia and want to watch Sling TV.
Let’s discover a thorough evaluation of how you can watch Sling TV In Australia with a VPN, so keep reading and get all your queries solved:
How to Watch Sling TV In Australia [Quick Steps December 2023]
Can I get Sling TV In Australia? Yes, you can quickly get Sling TV In Australia with a trusted VPN provider like ExpressVPN. The steps mentioned below will help you to watch the service without any hurdles:
How to Watch Sling TV In Australia [Video Tutorial]
Why is Sling TV geo-restricted In Australia?
Sling TV is a TV streaming service that runs on an app and allows users to watch live TV, films, and TV channels at home or on the go. Channel Add-Ons, Premium Add-Ons, DVR Plus, and other fantastic alternatives are available to Sling TV subscribers.
Sling TV is only available to residents located within the USA borders. Those living In Australia cannot watch the platform’s content due to the platform’s geo-restrictions and licensing contracts.
If you want to watch Sling TV from In Australia, you will need a strong VPN that has the ability to unblock the strict geo blocks imposed by the platform.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV In Australia [Quick Overview in December 2023]
The following 3 VPNs worked flawlessly throughout actual tests to unblock Sling TV in Australia.
ExpressVPN —Best VPN To Watch Sling TV In Australia
ExpressVPN owns 3000+ servers all across the globe with 24 highly optimized servers in the USA. It doesn’t keep any logs and costs around $6.67/month (Special Deal) for its yearly package + 3 months of free usage. It also allows a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark — Economical VPN To Watch Sling TV In Australia
Surfshark is a fantastic option with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ highly refined US servers that boost swift, safe browsing activity. You can establish infinite simultaneous connections—SurfShark for $3.35/month and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN — Largest Server Network To Watch Sling TV In Australia
NordVPN is an outstanding VPN, with 5800+ servers in 60 countries and 1900+ Vpn servers in the USA in 16 server locations. You can use 6 devices at a time. You can sign up for a 2-year subscription for $4.99/month and get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to access Sling TV In Australia?
Does Sling Tv work In Australia? No, Sling TV doesn’t work In Australia due to geo-restrictions. These limitations prevent viewers In Australia from watching the platform’s content.
A VPN supplies a safe passage through its servers in the USA that helps its subscribers to avoid geo-restrictions easily. Once you join the VPN’s US server, you can skillfully hide your location and make it look like you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
When you attempt to watch Sling TV In Australia utilizing your local IP address, the following Geo-Restriction error message will appear on your screen:“We are sorry, Sling TV is only available in the US. Thank you for your interest”
By getting a reliable VPN that can convert your location into an American one, fooling Sling TV into locating your real IP address. ExpressVPN is the most authentic VPN to carry out this job.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV In Australia [Detailed Analysis December 2023]
In this section of the blog, we have presented some of the most distinctive features of the Top 3 VPNs to Watch Sling TV In Australia.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Sling TV In Australia
The best VPN to unblock Sling TV in Australia is ExpressVPN. The standout qualities that set it apart from the competition are listed below.
- ExpressVPN is the top choice to unblock Sling TV in Australia with 3,000 servers in 94 countries ( 25 located in the US)
- ExpressVPN costs you a monthly fee of $6.67 (9.85 AUD) (Special Discount) for a 1-year plan + additional 3 months. You can utilize this amazing discount and save 49% on the subscription.
- Users get 24/7 customer support.
- ExpressVPN bypasses streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video easily.
- You can log into Eight devices simultaneously.
- User data is protected by AES-256 encryption, Trusted Server network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US servers display download speeds of 89.42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- 30-day money-back is guaranteed.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch Sling TV In Australia
If you’re looking for a cheap option to unblock Sling TV in Australia, consider Surfshark. The attributes of this outstanding VPN service are as follows:
- Surfshark holds over 3,200 servers in 100 countrysides and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark employs a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, guaranteeing the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan is priced at $3.35 (4.95 AUD) monthly with 81% off.
- Users will also attain an additional 2 months of free service.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks well-known geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- On a 100 Mbps connection, Surfshark’s lightning-fast servers deliver download speeds of 86.24 Mbps and upload rates of 53.72 Mbps.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Sling TV In Australia
Another fantastic choice for people looking to watch Sling TV in Australia is NordVPN, which has the following features:
- NordVPN has a massive server web with 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 advanced servers in the US.
- NordVPN costs around $4.99 (7.37 AUD) per month or $119.76 ( 176.80 AUD) for the first 2 years, with a 63% discount and a chance to cancel within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN guards user data through various tunneling protocols.
- NordVPN allows up to six devices at a time.
- You can use this VPN on devices like Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire.
- The service provider’s distinguishing characteristics include the use of AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, a well-established streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI.
- NordVPN easily unblocks famous geo-platforms like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Sling TV In Australia?
Can I watch Sling TV with a free VPN? You can Watch Sling TV In Australia with a free VPN. Nevertheless, we won’t advise you to do so for the following reasons:
Users have limited options because free VPNs offer few servers. Free VPNs must have better qualities to get beyond Sling Tv’s tight geo-restrictions.
Free VPN providers put users’ data at risk by tracking their online activities and bartering users’ data to cyberpunks in exchange for money.
However, A trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN is the best choice to watch Sling TV In Australia as it easily bypasses the platform’s strict geo-restrictions and protects your data.
How to Get a Sling TV Free Trial In Australia?
Can I watch Sling TV for free In Australia? Yes, The only way to watch Sling TV for free in Australia is to sign up for a free trial. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to sign up for a free trial of Sling TV in Australia:
- Subscribe to a dependable VPN like ExpressVPN that unblocks Sling TV in Australia.
- Launch and Log in to the VPN app.
- Join a US-Based Server.
- Visit the Sling TV’s free trial page.
- Create a free account.
- There you go! You have successfully subscribed for a Sling TV free trial In Australia.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV In Australia?
How can I sign up for my Sling account? You must first sign up for Sling TV in order to watch it in Australia. To sign up for Sling TV, choose a high-quality VPN and follow the instructions listed below:
- Connect to any American Server of ExpressVPN.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/ or Sling TV’s official app
- Choose the “Try it now” option.
- Set up an account by inserting your login information and Clicking the “Continue” button in the drop-down menu.
- Select a SlingTV bundle and Click on “Check Out”.
- Choose “Finish and submit” after entering your payment information.
- You’ve subscribed to SlingTV in Austrailia.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV In Australia?
If you’re anxious about “How can I Pay for My Sling TV subscription In Australia?” Let us reveal some of the payment methods that will enable you to subscribe to Sling TV In Australia without using a US credit card:
How to Subscribe to Sling TV In Australia with a Paypal Gift Card?
You can Subscribe to Sling TV In Australia via a PayPal gift card. You can utilize the card at https://www.sling.com/. The steps to sign up for Sling TV In Australia with Paypal Gift Card are mentioned below:
- Get a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- A code will be mailed to you on your mailing address.
- Launch the VPN app and Join the US-based server.
- Proceed to Sling TV.
- Enter the PayPal gift card code you obtained in an email.
- Start watching Sling TV in Australia to watch your preferred shows and films.
How to Get a Sling TV Subscription In Australia with an American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
You can subscribe to Sling TV In Australia using a US virtual prepaid card, but if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use these methods to get one:
- Proceed to StatesCard and select “Sign Up.”
- Enter your credentials and create a virtual prepaid card in the US.
- Transfer funds into your account using any Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Join the VPN’s US server.
- The StatesPay US virtual prepaid card may now be used to purchase a Sling TV subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Sling TV Subscription Outside USA?
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription? You can cancel your Sling TV subscription In Australia by following these easy steps.
- Subscribe to a Premium VPN
- Connect to the US server.
- Sign in to your Sling TV account.
- Proceed to Account Settings
- Choose Cancel Subscription.
- Give them a reason for the cancellation of the subscription and Choose Continue.
- Click on Cancel my subscription to verify.
- You can also cancel your Sling TV account via Chatbot.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
The Blue and Orange plans are included in Sling TV subscription packages. 20+ channels carry Orange and Blue programming, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
If you buy both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange bundles, you can avail a discount of 25%. This means you have to pay $10 less (pay $25 instead of $35 for the first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). Along with this, you can watch 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies free of cost.
You may select whatever plans you like, or you can get the Orange + Blue plan, which can be a cost-effective choice as you won’t have to pay for them separately.
How Much Does Sling TV Cost In Australia
How much does Sling TV Cost In Australia? For your convenience, we have listed the plans and their costs below.
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Australian Dollars||51.67 AUD|
|No Of Screen||3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Australian Dollars||51.67 AUD|
|No Of Screen||1|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling Orange And Blue
|Price In US Dollars||USD 50/mo|
|Price In Australian Dollars||73.81 AUD|
|No Of Screen||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling TV Not Working In Australia? Here are a few Quick Fixes:
Users may experience problems watching Sling TV In Australia with a VPN. Even if you are connected to a VPN US server, you might still be unable to unblock Sling TV In Australia. To overpower these problems, you’ll need to take a few steps, which we’ve explained below:
- Confirm your browser’s cache, cookies, and history is cleared before watching Sling TV In Australia,
- Turn off your device’s GPS and Location assistance.
- Change to a different VPN server by Disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN.
- Clear your DNS cache.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV In Australia?
What devices are compatible with Sling TV? Sling TV is an amazing platform that works with many devices. The following is a list of Australian Sling TV streaming devices.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
How do I download the Sling TV app outside the US? Pursuing the below-mentioned, you can effortlessly download Sling TV on your preferred devices, so keep reading!
How to Install the Sling TV App In Australia on Android Devices?
To download Sling TV App In Australia on your Android devices, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign up to ExpressVPN.
- Download and Sign in to your VPN app.
- Connect to the US.
- Visit Google Play Store.
- Select on ‘Account.
- Select Add Another Account.
- Enter your recent US-Based email ID.
- Return back to the Play Store and Search Sling TV App.
- Run Sling TV App on your Android Devices.
- Sign in to your account and Start watching Sling TV.
How Do I Get Sling TV In Australia on iOS Device?
The following steps will help you in watching Sling TV In Australia on your iOS devices:
- Register for a premium VPN.
- Open the VPN app & Connect to a US Based server.
- Proceed to the Apple App Store.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Change your location to the US.
- Search Sling TV App on Apple App Store.
- Launch the Sling TV app.
- Start watching Sling TV In Australia.
How Can you watch Sling TV In Australia on Roku?
You can get Sling Tv App on Roku by following these steps:
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use your remote and Search for Sling TV.
- Press the OK button on your remote and Pick the Sling TV app.
- Choose Add Channel and Select Sling TV.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will appear on your Roku Home Screen.
- Click the OK button after choosing the icon.
- Log in to the Sling TV app and Start streaming Sling TV In Australia.
How Can I Download Sling TV In Australia on Mac?
You can download Sling TV App In Australia on Mac with these steps:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN.
- Download and Log in to the VPN app.
- Join the US- Based server.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/.
- Choose Install Now and Download the official app.
- Select the Apple icon displaying under the Laptops & Computers category.
- Open the Sling TV App.
- Sign in by inserting your credentials and Start watching Sling TV.
How Can I Download Sling TV In Australia on Xbox?
Subscribers can watch Sling TV App In Australia on Xbox by following these simple steps:
- Turn on your Xbox One
- Choose Apps on the Xbox Store.
- Displaying in the drop-down menu, Browse all apps
- Search the Sling TV app from the search box.
- Download Sling TV from the drop-down menu.
- Launch the Sling Tv app.
- Log in to the Sling TV app.
- You can now watch Sling TV Programs on your Xbox One In Australia.
How To Get Sling TV In Australia on Firestick?
Below we have mentioned the steps that will help you to watch Sling TV on Firestick In Australia:
- Change your Amazon account location to the US.
- Download the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
- Install the VPN app
- Sign in and Link to the US server.
- Log in to your Sling TV account and start watching Sling TV on Firestick.
How to Watch Sling TV on Smart TV In Australia?
You can watch Sling TV In Australia on a Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Purchase a reliable VPN and Launch its app.
- Join the US server.
- Find the Sling TV app in your smart TV’s Apps category.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Log in to your account once the app is installed.
- Now you can watch Sling TV on your Smart TV In Australia.
What to Watch on Sling TV In Australia in 2023?
Sling TV is one of the most enticing streaming options available to customers since it offers viewers access to popular TV shows, movies, and live channels.
Which Channels are available on Sling TV In Australia?
Are you eager to know what to watch on Sling TV In Australia? You can simply watch the highly recommended channels we have listed below.
- AXS TV
- BBC World News
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
- Fox News
- National Geographic
- Paramount Network
Best TV Shows to Watch On Sling TV In Australia?
Below we have listed some of the best TV shows on Sling TV In Australia:
- Pardon my take
- When Calls The Heart
- Good Trouble
- The Office
- Better Call Saul
- Doctor Who
- Brooklyn nine-nine
Best movie to Watch On Sling TV In Australia?
Below is the list of some of the best movies you should not miss on Sling TV outside the US:
- The Man With My Husband’s Face
- Hotel Transylvania
- Jojo Rabbit
- The Breakfast Club A Star is Born (2018)
- Creed Beetlejuice (1988)
- Now You See Me
- Dream Moms
- La La Land
Is Sling TV worth it In Australia?
Yes, users may use a VPN to get Sling TV in Australia. Keep in mind that it is against Sling TV’s rules to use a VPN to unblock the service in Australia.
Which country is Sling TV available in?
Sling TV is a streaming service with American roots that is geo-blocked outside of the US and other nations. Due to geo-blocks, Australia cannot access the platform.
Can I use my Sling account in different locations?
Yes, it is possible to watch Sling TV from other regions, but you must make sure your connection is to a US-based server because the service aggressively enforces geo-blocks.
How many users can watch Sling TV at once In Australia?
The number of screens is dependent on the package that customers outside the US choose; for instance, Sling Orange only enables you to access one screen at once, whereas Sling Blue permits three connections to viewers at once.
Is it legal to watch Sling TV In Australia with a VPN?
Yes, watching Sling TV In Australia with a VPN is lawful because the platform is inaccessible to users In Australia.
Does Sling TV work internationally?
No, Sling TV is only free to USA citizens, whereas people from other nations will have to hire a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock the platform in their respective regions.
Is Sling TV free with Amazon?
Sling TV is available on Amazon Fire TV for free via the Sling website or Sling app.
Does Sling charge to switch from blue to orange?
No, there are no charges when you change from Sling Tv Blue to Orange.
Where can I buy Sling TV gift cards In Australia?
Viewers can buy Sling TV gift cards from Paypal US Gift Card Store at very cheap rates.
What should I do if my VPN doesn’t work with Sling TV?
If your Sling TV is not working with a VPN, secure the network functions properly. Disconnect and reconnect to the VPN or switch to a different server. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then try again. Lastly, assure you have employed a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to pass the platform’s Hard-and-fast geo-restrictions.
Do Sling TV blackout restrictions exist?
Occasionally, certain networks will censor certain programs, films, and sporting events. Leagues, content providers, networks, and athletic associations all impose these blackout restrictions.
To view your favorite shows on Sling without these blackout limitations, you may, however, alter your location by utilizing a reliable VPN.
Sling TV is a fantastic live streaming service with plenty of active people enjoying their preferred shows on the app all around the world. You will need a VPN to get over the geo-restriction though, since the site actively detects and uses them.
You may quickly get around these limitations and watch Sling TV in Australia with ExpressVPN and the tips in this blog. We hope that using this information will help you learn how to watch Sling TV in Australia.