Does Sling TV work in Mexico? No Sling TV doesn’t work in Mexico, but you can unblock it with the help of a reliable VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Sling TV in Mexico? Citizens of Mexico cannot watch Sling TV since it is geo-restricted outside the USA. If you reside somewhere except US, like in Australia, South Africa, Netherlands, or in Colombia, you will need an efficient VPN to stream Sling TV.
We have given a detailed analysis of how to watch Sling TV in Mexico with a VPN, so don’t miss out on our handy guide:
How to Watch Sling TV in Mexico [Quick Steps December 2023]
Can I get SlingTV in Mexico? Yes, you can easily get Sling TV in Mexico with the help of a trusted VPN provider like ExpressVPN. Below mentioned are the steps that will allow you to access the service without any hindrance:
How to Watch Sling TV in Mexico [Video Tutorial]
Why is Sling TV geo-restricted in Mexico?
Sling TV is an app-based TV streaming service that allows users to watch live shows, movies, and TV channels, whether at home or on the go. Sling TV users can avail amazing options like Channel Add-Ons, Premium Add-ons, DVR Plus, and much more.
On the other hand, Sling TV is only accessible to people located within the US borders. Those outside the US territories cannot watch the platform’s content due to the platform’s geo-restrictions and licensing agreements.
Keeping in mind that Mexico is near the USA but still, but the platform is inaccessible so if you’re finding ways to bypass these Geo Blocks, this blog has all the answers to your questions that will help you bypass these geo-restrictions in Mexico with the help of a reliable VPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV in Mexico [Quick Overview in December 2023]
The following 3 VPNs ran smoothly when experimental runs were conducted for unblocking Sling TV in Mexico.
ExpressVPN —Best VPN To Watch Sling TV in Mexico
ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers spreading all across the globe. It has 24 highly upgraded servers in the USA. It uses ultra-cutting-edge data-wide technology and exceptionally fast speeds.ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any logs. ExpressVPN costs around $6.67/month for its annual package + 3 months of free usage. It also provides a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark — Economical VPN To Watch Sling TV in Mexico
Surfshark is an affordable option with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ highly refined US servers that enable swift safe browsing activity. You can establish unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get SurfShark for $2.05/month and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN — Largest Server Network To Watch Sling TV in Mexico
NordVPN is an extraordinary VPN, with 5800+ servers in 60 countries and 1900+ Vpn servers in the USA in 16 server locations. You can use 6 devices at a time. You can sign up for a 2-year subscription for $4.99 a month and get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to access Sling TV in Mexico?
Does Sling Tv work in Mexico?? No, Sling TV doesn’t work in Mexico due to geo-restrictions. These limitations prevent viewers from Mexico from accessing the platform’s content.
A VPN provides a safe passage through its servers in the USA that helps its subscribers to sidestep the geo-restrictions easily. Once you join the VPN’s US server, you can easily camouflage your location and make it look like you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
When you attempt to access Sling TV in Mexico using your local IP address, the following Geo-Restriction error message will appear on your screen:
“We are sorry, Sling TV is only available in the US. Thank you for your interest”
An easy solution to this problem is getting a premium VPN that can change your location with an American IP address, tricking Sling TV into locating your real IP address. ExpressVPN is the best VPN to carry out this job.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV in Mexico[In-Depth Analysis December 2023]
In this section of the blog, we have presented some of the most distinctive features of the Top 3 VPNs to Watch Sling TV in Mexico.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Sling TV in Mexico
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to unblock Sling TV in Mexico! Below we have mentioned the outstanding features that make it the cream of the crop.
- ExpressVPN is the best VPN to unblock Sling TV in Mexico with 3,000 servers in 94 countries (including 25 locations in the US)
- ExpressVPN has a monthly fee of $6.67 (111.93 MXN) for a 1-year plan + additional 3 months.
- 24/7 customer support availability.
- ExpressVPN unblocks streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- You can use Eight connections simultaneously.
- User data is protected by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US servers provide download speeds of 89.42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- 30-day money-back is guaranteed.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch Sling TV in Mexico
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly option for those finding ways to unblock Sling TV in Mexico. Here are the features of this fantastic VPN service:
- Surfshark possesses over 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark employs a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, guaranteeing the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.39 (40.11 MXN) monthly with an 82% discount.
- Users also get the benefit of additional 2 months of free service.
- Surfshark allows unlimited logins.
- Surfshark unblocks renowned geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark blazing fast servers provide download speeds of 86.24 Mbps and upload speeds of 53.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Sling TV in Mexico
NordVPN is an excellent option for users willing to Watch Sling TV in Mexico, and it possesses the following features:
- NordVPN has an immense server web with 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $4.99 (83.74 MXN) per month or $119.76 (2009.70 MXN) for the first 2 years, with a 63% discount and an option to cancel within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN protects user data through multiple tunneling protocols.
- You can link up to six devices at a time.
- Devices like Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire, are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, designated streaming mode, and a friendly user interface are the distinctive features of the service provider.
- NordVPN easily bypasses famous geo-blocked sites like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Sling TV in Mexico?
Can I watch Sling TV with a free VPN? Yes, you can Watch Sling TV in Mexico with a free VPN. But we won’t advise you to do so due to the following reasons:
Free VPNs have few servers, which leaves users with limited choices. Many Free VPNs are reluctant to bypass Sling Tv’s strict geo-restrictions.
Free VPN service providers track users’ online activities and sell users’ data to hackers in exchange for money. This puts users’ data at risk.
However, A trustworthy VPN like ExpressVPN is the best choice to access Sling TV in Mexico as it easily sidesteps the platform’s strict geo-restrictions and shields your data by providing a secure streaming experience.
How to Get a Sling TV Free Trial in Mexico?
Can I watch Sling TV for free in Mexico? No, you cannot watch Sling TV in Mexico for free, but you avail a free trial. Below we have given step-by-step guidance on how to get a Sling TV in Mexico free trial:
- Get a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN that work effectively in unblocking Sling TV in Mexico.
- Download and Launch the VPN app
- Connect to a US Server.
- Go to Sling TV’s free trial page.
- Set up a free account.
- There you go! You have successfully subscribed for a Sling TV free trial in Mexico.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV in Mexico?
How can I sign up for my Sling account? To watch Sling TV in Mexico, subscribe to Sling TV first. Register for a premium VPN provider and follow the steps mentioned below to register to Sling Tv:
- Connect to the US-Based Server of ExpressVPN.
- Go to https://www.sling.com/ or Sling TV official app
- Select the “Try it now” option.
- Create an account by inserting your credentials and Clicking on the “Continue” button in the drop-down menu.
- Select a SlingTV bundle and Click on “Check Out”.
- Insert your payment credentials and Select the “Finish and submit” button.
- You’ve successfully subscribed to SlingTV.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in Mexico?
How can I Pay for My Sling TV subscription in Mexico? It is necessary to hold an American payment method to sign up for Sling TV in Mexico. However, if you don’t have one, other options will also help you pay for Sling TV in Mexico without an American credit card.
Here are some of the payment methods that will help you to subscribe to Sling TV in Mexico without using a US credit card:
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in Mexico with Paypal Gift Card?
You can Subscribe to Sling TV in Mexico via a PayPal gift card. You can redeem the card at https://www.sling.com/. The steps to sign up for Sling TV in Mexico with Paypal Gift Card are mentioned below:
- Buy a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- A code will be sent to your email once you purchase the card.
- Open the VPN app and Connect to the US-based server.
- Go to https://www.sling.com/.
- Insert the PayPal gift card code you received in an email.
- You have successfully subscribed!
- Start Watching your favorite content on Sling TV in Mexico.
How to Get a Sling TV Subscription in Mexico with an American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
You can subscribe to Sling TV in Mexico using a US virtual prepaid card, but if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use these methods to get one.
- Visit https://www.statescard.com/ and select “Sign Up.”
- Insert your details and create a virtual prepaid card in the US.
- Transfer funds into your account using any Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Connect to the VPN’s US server.
- Bravo! Now You can get a Sling TV subscription by using StatesPay US virtual prepaid card.
How Do I Cancel My Sling TV Subscription in Mexico?
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription? You can cancel your Sling TV subscription in Mexico by following these steps.
- Get a Premium VPN
- Connect to VPN US server.
- Sign in to your Sling TV account.
- Go to Account Settings
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Give them a reason for cancellation of the subscription and Click on Continue.
- Click on Cancel my subscription to confirm.
- Another way to cancel your Sling TV account is by using Chatbot.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
Sling TV subscription packages include two plans: Blue and Orange. Both Orange and Blue plans contain 20+ channels, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
If you buy both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange subscriptions, you can get a discount of 25%. This means you have to pay $10 less (pay $25 instead of $35 for the first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). Additionally, you can watch 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies free of cost,
You can choose whatever plans you want, or else you can also buy the Orange + Blue plan, which can be a cost-saving option because you won’t have to pay for them separately.
How Much is Sling TV in Mexico?
How much does Sling TV cost in Mexico? Below we have mentioned the plans and their prices to help you with your selection.
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Mexican peso (MXN)||587.34/mo|
|No Of Screen||3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Mexican peso (MXN)||587.34/mo|
|No Of Screen||1|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling Orange And Blue
|Price In US Dollars||USD 50/mo|
|Price In Mexican peso (MXN)||839.05/mo|
|No Of Screen||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling TV Not Working in Mexico? Here are a few Quick Troubleshooting Tips:
Users may face problems while watching Sling TV in Mexico with a VPN. Even though you are connected to a VPN US server, you might still be unable to watch Sling TV in Mexico. To overcome these problems, you’ll need to take a few steps, which we’ve explained below.
- Before you start watching Sling TV in Mexico make sure that your browser’s cache, cookies, and history are cleared.
- Turn off your device’s GPS and Location service.
- Try to swap to a different VPN server by disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN.
- Clear your DNS cache.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV in Mexico?
What devices are compatible with Sling TV? Sling TV is a user-friendly platform that is compatible with a large number of devices. Below we have listed devices you can use to watch Sling TV in Mexico.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
How do I download the Sling TV app outside the US? The below-mentioned steps will enable you to download Sling TV on your favorite devices, so keep reading!
How to Install Sling TV App on Mexico on Android Devices?
To download Sling TV App in Mexico on your Android devices you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Signup for ExpressVPN.
- Install and Sign in to your VPN app.
- Connect to a US server.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Click on ‘Account.’
- Select Add Another Account.
- Insert your new US-Based email ID.
- Return to the Play Store and Search Sling TV App.
- Download Sling TV App on your Android Devices.
- Sign in to your account and Start watching.
How Do I Get Sling TV in Mexico on iOS Device?
The following steps will help you in watching Sling TV in Mexico on your iOS devices:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Open the VPN app & Connect to a US Based server.
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Change your location to the US.
- Search Sling TV App on Apple App Store.
- Download the Sling TV app.
- Open Sling TV App & Log In.
- Start watching your favorite Sling TV Channels.
How Can you watch Sling TV Mexico on Roku?
You can watch Sling Tv App on Roku by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use your remote and Search Sling TV on Search Tab.
- Press OK on your remote and Pick the Sling TV app.
- Choose Add Channel and Select Sling TV.
- Once the app is downloaded it will appear on your Roku Home Screen.
- Press the OK button after selecting the icon.
- Log in to the Sling TV app and Start streaming Sling TV in Mexico.
How Can I Download Sling TV in Mexico on Mac?
You can download Sling TV App on Mexico on Mac with the help of these easy steps:
- Signup for a reliable VPN.
- Download and open the VPN app on your Mac.
- Connect to a US server.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/.
- Choose Install Now and Download the official app.
- Select the Apple icon appearing under the Laptops & Computers category.
- Install the Sling TV App.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Login in by inserting your password and Email and start watching.
How Can I Download Sling TV in Mexico on Xbox?
Viewers can watch Sling TV App in Mexico on Xbox by following these simple steps:
- Switch on your Xbox One
- Select Apps on the Xbox Store.
- Displaying in the drop-down menu, Browse all apps
- Search Sling TV from the search box.
- Download Sling TV from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Sling Tv app after Installing.
- Login to the Sling TV app.
- You can watch Sling TV Programs on your Xbox One in Mexico.
How To Get Sling TV in Mexico on Firestick?
Below we have mentioned the steps that will help you to watch Sling TV on Firestick in Mexico:
- Change your Amazon account location to the US.
- Download the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
- Install the VPN app
- Sign in and connect to the US server via VPN.
- Lastly, Sign in to your Sling TV account and start watching Sling TV on Firestick in Mexico.
How to Watch Sling TV on Smart TV in Mexico?
You can watch Sling TV in Mexico on a Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Get a premium VPN and Download its app.
- Connect to the US server.
- On your smart TV’s Apps category Search Sling TV app.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- log in to your account once the app is installed.
- You can now watch Sling TV on your Smart TV in Mexico
What to Watch on Sling TV in Mexico in 2022?
Sling TV delivers eye-catching stuff to streaming lovers providing access to famous TV Shows, Movies, and Live Channels, making it one of the most pleasing streaming options for users.
Which Channels are available on Sling TV in Mexico?
If you don’t know what to watch on Sling TV in Mexico, you can simply watch the highly recommended channels we have listed below.
- AXS TV
- BBC World News
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
- Fox News
- National Geographic
- Paramount Network
Best TV Shows to Watch On Sling TV In Mexico?
Below are some of the best TV shows on Sling TV in Mexico:
- Pardon my take
- BBQ Across America
- Naked and Afraid: Last One Standing
- The Old Man
- Killing Eve
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Impeachment: American Crime Story
Best movie to Watch On Sling TV In Mexico?
Below we have enlisted some of the best movies you should not miss on Sling TV in the Uk:
- The Man With My Husband’s Face
- Hotel Transylvania
- La La Land
- Fast Five
- Inglourious Basterds
- The Grudge
- Don’t Sell My Baby
- My Best Friend the Baby Snatcher
- Dream Moms
FAQs on Sling TV in Mexico
Where can I buy Sling TV gift cards in Mexico?
You can buy Sling TV gift Cards from Paypal US Gift Card Store at a cheaper price.
What should I do if my VPN doesn’t work with Sling TV?
If your VPN is not helping you in accessing Sling TV, check if your network is working properly. Disconnect and reconnect to the VPN or try swapping your server to another one in the US. Eliminate your browser’s cache and cookies, then try again. It is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN that can pass the strict geo-restrictions of the platform.
Does sling TV work internationally?
No, Sling TV is only accessible within the US borders and its services are unavailable in regions outside the US.
Do Sling TV blackout restrictions exist?
Yes, Sling sometimes blackouts games, events, movies, and shows. These blackout restrictions are inflicted by leagues, content owners, networks, and sports associations.
However, using a dependable VPN, you can simply modify your location and watch your favorite programs without these blackout restrictions on Sling.
Is Sling TV free in Mexico?
No, Sling Tv is not free in Mexico. However new subscribers can benefit from Free trials when they subscribe to the platform for the first time.
Is it safe to unblock Sling TV in Mexico?
Yes, it is safe to unblock Sling TV in Mexico with a VPN since the platform is geo-blocked in the country and cannot be accessed without a VPN, so it is necessary to use a VPN to access the platform.
Is Sling TV Worth It?
Sling TV is a pocket-friendly service that delivers services at just USD 35 per month. With Sling TV, you can access channels like CNN, CNBC, VH1, ESPN, BBC, etc., offering impressive streaming quality.
Is Sling TV free with Amazon?
Yes, users can watch Sling TV on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, and Android mobile devices through the Sling website or the Sling app.
How many users can stream Sling TV simultaneously?
If you are using the Orange plan, you can only connect only one device, whereas if you have subscribed to the Sling TV Blue, you can use up to three devices at a time.
Sling TV is an outstanding live-streaming platform with many active users watching their favorite programs on the app worldwide. However, you will need a VPN to bypass the geo-restriction since the platform actively identifies and use geo-blocks.
With the help of ExpressVPN and the guidelines mentioned in this blog, you can easily evade these limitations and watch Sling TV in Mexico. We hope this guide will be beneficial for you in learning how to watch Sling TV in Mexico.