Is Sling TV available in India? No, Sling TV is not available in India, but you can still watch it with the help of a tested VPN; our top pick is ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Sling TV in India? No, Indian viewers cannot watch Sling TV since it is a geo-restricted American streaming platform providing subscribers access to Live Channels, famous movies, and TV shows.
If you reside in the USA, you can easily access the content of Sling TV. On the other hand, those living outside the USA will need a reliable VPN to watch Sling TV. Below we have given informative guidelines on how to watch Sling TV in India with a VPN. Keep reading!
How to Watch Sling TV in India [5 Quick Steps December 2023]
Can I get SlingTV in India?? Yes, you can easily get Sling TV in India with the help of a tried and tested VPN service like ExpressVPN. Below we have mentioned all the steps to help you watch Sling TV in India without any problem.
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. [We recommend ExpressVPN]
- Download its app on your streaming device and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to the US server. The recommended server is the New York server.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/ and sign in with your credentials.
- Look for your preferred show or movie in the search bar and enjoy watching Sling TV in India.
How to Watch Sling TV in India [Video Tutorial]
Why is Sling TV geo-restricted in India?
Sling TV app-based TV streaming service allows its subscribers to stream live television and on-demand content online. You can watch live shows of your choice, whether at home or while traveling. Sling TV provides ample options to the users, with options like Channel Add-Ons, Premium Add-ons, DVR Plus, and much more.
However, how amazing this platform may look, it is only accessible to those people located in the US and its surrounding regions. Those located outside the US territories cannot watch the platform’s content due to the geo-restrictions and licensing agreements associated with the platform.
If you are living in India and finding ways to bypass these Geo Blocks, this blog has all the answers to your questions that will help you bypass these geo-restrictions in India with the help of a reliable VPN.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV in India [Quick Overview in December 2023]
After an extensive evaluation, these 3 VPNs performed brilliantly when trial runs were conducted for unblocking Sling TV in India.
ExpressVPN —Best VPN To Watch Sling TV in India
ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers spreading all across the globe. It has 24 highly enriched servers in the USA, providing ultra-cutting-edge data-wide technology and exceptionally fast speeds; The service does not keep any logs. Monthly subscription charges of ExpressVPN costs around $6.67/month for its annual package + 3-month free usage and a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark — Most Affordable VPN To Watch Sling TV in India
Surfshark is a cost-friendly option with 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ highly efficient US servers that enable safe browsing activity. You can establish unlimited simultaneous connections. You can get SurfShark for $2.05/month and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN — Largest Server Network To Watch Sling TV in India
NordVPN is an amazing VPN, with 5800+ servers in 60 countries and 1900+ Vpn servers in the USA in 16 server locations. You can connect 6 devices at a time. You can subscribe for a 2-year subscription for $4.99 a month and get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN to access Sling TV in India?
Does Sling Tv work in India?? No, Sling TV is geo-blocked in India, and these limitations hinder Indian residents from accessing the platform’s content.
A VPN works as a secure and encrypted pathway by providing its servers in the USA that helps its subscribers to get around the geo-restrictions easily. Once you join the VPN’s US server, you can easily hide your location and outsmart your Internet Service Provider, making it look like you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
Whenever you try to stream Sling TV in India using your local IP address, the following Geo-Restriction error message appears on your screen:
“We are sorry, Sling TV is only available in the US. Thank you for your interest”
To overcome this problem, we recommend you get a premium VPN that can conceal your location using an American IP address, fooling Sling TV into identifying your real IP address. ExpressVPN is the no.1 choice for this job.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV in India [In-Depth Analysis December 2023]
In this section we have outlined some of the most impressive features of the 3 Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV in India.
ExpressVPN – Recommended VPN to Watch Sling TV in India
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to unblock Sling TV in India that possesses 3,000 servers in 94 countries (including 25 locations in the US)
- You can buy ExpressVPN for a monthly fee of $6.67 (547.46 INR) for a 1-year plan + additional 3 months.
- 24/7 customer support.
- ExpressVPN can unblock renowned streaming platforms like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Up to Eight connections simultaneously.
- User data is protected by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US servers displayed download speeds of 89.42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided to ExpressVPN subscribers if they are unsatisfied with the service.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch Sling TV in India
- Surfshark owns a large network of servers, with around 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark uses a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, guaranteeing the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.39 (196.17 INR) monthly with an 82% discount. Users also get the benefit of additional 2 months of free service.
- Surfshark allows unlimited logins. You can share your account with anyone easily.
- Surfshark unblocks famous geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark lightening fast servers provide download speeds of 86.24 Mbps and upload speeds of 53.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Sling TV in India
NordVPN gigantic network of servers with over 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $4.99 (409.57 INR) per month or $119.76 (9829.60 INR) for the first 2 years, with a 63% discount and an option to cancel within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN uses multiple tunneling protocols to protect user data.
- Up to six simultaneous connections allowed with NordVPN.
- Many devices, including Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire, are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, designated streaming mode, and a friendly user interface to make the user’s experience safe and smooth.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Sling TV in India?
Can I watch Sling TV with a free VPN? Yes, you can Watch Sling TV in India with a free VPN. However, won’t recommend using a free VPN due to the following reasons:
- Free VPNs own very few servers, so users don’t have many options.
- Free VPNs are incapable of bypassing Sling Tv’s rigid geo-restrictions.
- The VPN providers are tracing users’ activity, and they sell users’ data to hackers in exchange for money. This puts user’s data at risk
- A reliable VPN like ExpressVPN is the best choice to watch Sling TV in India. It easily bypasses the platform’s strict geo-restrictions and shields your data by providing a secure streaming experience.
How to Get a Sling TV Free Trial in India?
Can I watch Sling TV for free in India? No, you cannot watch Sling TV India for free, but you can watch it by getting a free trial. Below is the step-by-step guidance on how to get a Sling TV in India free trial:
- Get a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN that works perfectly in unblocking Sling TV in India.
- Download and Log in to the VPN app
- Connect a US-Based Server.
- Visit Sling TV free trial page.
- Setup a free account.
- Thats all! You have successfully subscribed for a Sling TV free trial in India.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV in India?
How can I sign up for my Sling account? To access Sling TV in India, you must first subscribe to Sling TV. Get a reliable VPN provider and follow the steps mentioned below to register to Sling Tv:
- Connect to the US-Based Server of ExpressVPN.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/ or Sling TV official app
- Choose the “Try it now” option.
- Register your account by inserting your credentials and Clicking on the “Continue” button in the drop-down menu.
- Choose a SlingTV bundle and Click on “Check Out”.
- Insert your payment details and click on the “Finish and submit” button.
- Now you’re a subscriber to SlingTV.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in India? [Alternate Payment Methods]
How can I Pay for My Sling TV subscription in India? You must have an American payment method to sign up for Sling TV in India. However, if you don’t have one, you can implement some of the below-mentioned methods that will help you to subscribe to Sling TV in India without using a US credit card:
How to Subscribe to Sling TV in India with Paypal Gift Card?
You can Subscribe to Sling TV in India by using a PayPal gift card. You can redeem the card on https://www.sling.com/. Follow these steps to sign up for Sling TV in India with the help of a Paypal Gift Card:
- Get a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- A code will be sent to your email after you purchase the card.
- Open the VPN app and Connect to the US server.
- Visit the https://www.sling.com/.
- Insert the PayPal gift card code you received on email.
- You are eligible to Watch your favorite content on Sling TV in India.
How to Get a Sling TV Subscription in India With an American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
You can subscribe to Sling TV in India using a US virtual prepaid card but, if you don’t own a PayPal account. So, here are some easy methods on how you can get one.
- Go to https://www.statescard.com/ and select “Sign Up.”
- Insert your details and create a virtual prepaid card in the US.
- Deposit funds into your account using any Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Connect to the VPN’s US server.
- Bravo! Now You can get a Sling TV subscription with your StatesPay US virtual prepaid card.
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription in India?
How do I cancel my Sling TV subscription? You can cancel your Sling TV subscription in India with below-mentioned steps:
- Get a Premium VPN.
- Connect to a US server.
- Log in to your Sling TV account.
- Go to Account Settings
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Provide them a reason for cancellation of the subscription and Click on Continue.
- Choose Cancel my subscription to confirm.
- You can also cancel your Sling TV account by using Chatbot.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
Sling TV subscription packages have two plans: Blue and Orange. The Orange and Blue plans contain 20+ channels, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
If you buy both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange subscriptions, Sling TV will grant you a discount of 25%. Users benefit from paying $10 less (pay $25 instead of $35 for the first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). In addition to this, you can watch 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies free of cost,
You can choose any of plan that suits your interest most, or else you can also buy the Orange + Blue plan, which can be a better option to save money without paying separately for them.
How much is Sling TV in India?
How Much Does Sling TV Cost in India? Below we have mentioned the plans and prices which will help you in your selection.
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Indian Rupees||2876.28/mo|
|No Of Screen||3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
|Price In US Dollars||USD 35/mo|
|Price In Indian Rupees||2876.28/mo|
|No Of Screen||1|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Sling Orange And Blue
|Price In US Dollars||USD 50/mo|
|Price In Indian Rupees||4108.98/mo|
|No Of Screen||1-3|
|DVR Storage||50 hours|
Quick Trouble Shooting Tips if Sling TV Stops Working in India
Users may face problems while watching Sling TV in India with a VPN. Even though you are connected to a VPN US server, you might still be unable to watch Sling TV in India. To overcome these problems, you’ll need to take a few steps, which we’ve explained below.
- Before you try to watch Sling TV in India make sure that your browser’s cache, cookies, and history are cleared.
- Turn off your device’s GPS and Location service.
- Try to switch to any other VPN server by disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN.
- Wipe out your DNS cache.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV in India?
What devices are compatible with Sling TV? You can use Sling TV on any device since it is compatible with many devices. Below we have listed devices you can use to watch Sling TV in India.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Google Chromecast.
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
How do I download the Sling TV app outside the US? We have mentioned some easy steps that will enable you to download Sling TV on your favorite devices, so keep reading!
How to Install Sling TV App in India on Android Devices?
To download Sling TV App in India on your Android devices you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Launch the VPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a New York server.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap on ‘Account.’
- Choose Add Another Account.
- Insert your new US-Based Gmail ID
- Return to the Play Store and Search Sling TV App.
- Download Sling TV App on your Android Devices.
- Log in to your account and start watching.
How Do I Get Sling TV on iOS Device?
The following steps will help you in watching Sling TV in India on your iOS devices:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN & Connect to a US Based server.
- Visit the Apple App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Change your Region to the US.
- Search Sling TV App on Apple App Store.
- Download Sling TV app.
- Open Sling TV App & Log In
- Start watching your favorite Sling TV Channels.
How Can you watch Sling TV Indiaon Roku?
You can watch Sling Tv App on Roku by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use your remote and Find Sling TV on Search Tab.
- Press OK on your remote and Pick the Sling TV app.
- Select Add Channel and Select Sling TV.
- Once the app is downloaded it will appear on your Roku Home Screen.
- Press OK button after selecting the icon.
- Sign in to the Sling TV app and Start streaming Sling TV in India.
How Can I Access Sling TV in India on Mac?
You can watch Sling TV App on India on Mac with the help of these easy steps:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Launch the VPN app on your Mac.
- Connect to a US server.
- Visit https://www.sling.com/.
- Choose Install Now and Get the official app.
- Choose the Apple icon appearing under Laptops & Computers category.
- Download the Sling TV App.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Login in by inserting your password and Email and start watching.
How Can I Unblock Sling TV in India on Xbox?
You can unblock Sling TV App in India on Xbox by following these simple steps:
- Switch on your Xbox One
- On the Store, Select Apps.
- Browse all apps displaying in the drop-down menu
- Find Sling TV from the search box.
- Download Sling TV from the drop-down menu.
- Launch the Sling Tv app after Installing.
- Login in to the Sling TV app.
- You can watch Sling TV Programs on your Xbox One in India.
How To Get Sling TV in India on Firestick?
Here are some of the steps that will help you to get Sling TV on Firestick in India:
- Alter your Amazon account location to the US.
- Download the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
- Install the Vpn app
- Login and connect to the US server via Vpn.
- Lastly Log in to your Sling TV account and start watching Sling TV on Firestick in India.
How to Watch Sling TV on Smart TV?
You can watch Sling TV in India on a Smart TV by following these easy steps:
- Buy a premium VPN and Download its app.
- Connect to the US server.
- On your smart TV’s Apps category Search Sling TV app.
- Open Sling TV app.
- log in to your account once the app is installed.
- You can now watch Sling TV on your Smart TV in India
What to Watch on Sling TV in India in 2023?
Sling TV provides eye-catching stuff to streaming enthusiasts providing access to popular TV Shows, Movies, and Live Channels, making it one of the best streaming options for users.
Which Channels are available on Sling TV in India?
If you don’t know what to watch on Sling TV in India, you can simply watch these recommended channels we have listed below.
- AXS TV
- BBC World News
- Bloomberg Television
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
- Fox News
- National Geographic
- Paramount Network
Best TV Shows to Watch On Sling TV In India:
Below are some of the best TV shows on Sling TV in India:
- Pardon my take
- Animal Kingdom
- The Old Man
- Killing Eve
- NFT Allstars
- Impeachment: American Crime Story
Best movies to Watch On Sling TV In India:
Below we have enlisted some of the best TV shows you should not miss on Sling TV in India:
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Hotel Transylvania
- La La Land
- Fast Five
- Inglourious Basterds
- The Grudge
- The Upside
- The Shape Of Water
- The challenger
FAQs on Sling TV in India
Where can I buy Sling TV gift cards in India?
You can easily buy Sling TV gift cards from Paypal US Gift Card Store at a very reasonable price.
What should I do if my VPN doesn’t work with Sling TV?
If you need help accessing Sling TV, ensure your network works properly. Disconnect and reconnect to the VPN or try switching to a different server. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then try again. Lastly, ensure you have employed a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN that can pass the Rigid geo restrictions laid down by the platform.
Does sling TV work internationally?
No, Sling TV only provides its service within the US borders and its services are unavailable in countries outside the US.
Do Sling TV blackout restrictions exist?
Yes, some channels, including Sling, occasionally blackout games, events, movies, and shows. These blackout restrictions are imposed by leagues, content owners, networks, and sports associations.
However, by using a reliable VPN you can simply alter your location and watch your favorite programs without these blackout restrictions on Sling.
Is Sling TV free in India?
No, Sling Tv is not free anywhere, but the new subscribers can benefit from Free trials when they subscribe to the platform for the first time.
Is it legal to watch Sling TV in India with a VPN?
Yes, it is legal to watch Sling TV in India with a VPN since the services rendered are geo-blocked in the region and cannot be availed without a VPN, so it is necessary to employ a VPN to gain access to the platform.
Is Sling TV Worth It?
Yes, Sling TV is a pocket-friendly service that offers its services at just USD 35 per month. With Sling TV you can access channels like CNN, CNBC, VH1, ESPN, BBC, etc., and offers amazing streaming quality.
Is Sling TV free with Amazon?
You can freely watch Sling TV on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, and Android mobile devices through the Sling website or the Sling app.
How many users can stream Sling TV simultaneously?
If you have subscribed to the Orange plan, you can only stream the platform on one device, whereas if you have subscribed to the Sling TV Blue, you can use up to three devices at a time
Is Sling TV a reliable streaming platform for cricket in India?
Sling TV is a Freeview system for American television programming, while Jadoo TV is a comparable system for Indian programming. As far as we can determine from our research, they are identical to broadcast systems, but their content and programs are wholly distinct.
Sling TV is an outstanding live-streaming platform for cord-cutters. Sling TV has many active users enjoying their favorite programs on the app around the globe. However, you will need a reliable VPN to bypass the geo-restriction since the platform is restricted in India.
We have already suggested you to choose ExpressVPN throughout the article, that’s because ExpressVPN stands out in the market due to its advanced security protocols, lightning fast speed, and high-end anonymity.
|Anna Kurdys||22||Boca Raton, Florida||St. Bart’s and Boca Raton, Florida||Criminal justice student|
|Destiny Davis||27||St. Louis||Florissant, Missouri||Microbiologist|
|Vickala “Kay Kay” Gray||25||Palestine, Texas||Palestine, Texas||Travel nurse|
|Kassy Castillo||22||Zachary, Louisiana||Fort Worth, Texas||Real estate student|
|Jasmine Sklavanitis||24||Mount Morris, Illinois||Nashville||Trauma stepdown ICU nurse|