Sprinkle some extra magic in your holiday season because The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown is all set to delight and make your Christmas unforgettable. Imagine hearts full of love, laughter resonating through the air, and lovely surprises to add more excitement for the audience.
So, gather your loved ones, especially the dessert devotees, and immerse yourself in The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown, where stakes are high, creativity knows no bounds, and the holiday spirit is in full swing.
Where Can I Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
You can start the Christmas countdown already because The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown is now available on Max and Discovery+.
Not only do Max and Discovery+ guarantee that you experience the wonder of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown, but they also offer an extensive library filled with extraordinary content, adding more happiness to your holiday celebrations.
What is the Release Date of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown was released on November 19, 2023.
Is There a Trailer for The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
Have a sneak peek at The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown with its official trailer given below:
What is The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown About?
Promising a festive showdown like never before, The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown features Santa alongside his Scout elves and the legendary cake maestro Duff Goldman. Six talented teams of sweet markers are challenged in a competition full of surprises.
As the sweet competition continues, candy makers are tasked with creating edible backgrounds for Elfie Selfies, designing haute couture outfits for an elf fashion show, and creating a brand-new sleigh to dazzle even Santa himself.
With judged Ashley Holt and Kardea Brown at the helm, the competition is fierce, and only one team will emerge victorious, claiming the grand prize of $25,000.
Who is the Host of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
The esteemed host of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown is none other than the legendary cake maestro Duff Goldman.
Chef Goldman is one of the most in-demand cake decorators in the nation, renowned for his inventive creations at Charm City Cakes in Baltimore, MD.
Who are the Judges of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
In The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown, the judges, Kardea Brown and Ashley Holt, are culinary experts.
Kardea Brown, known for hosting the Food Network show “Delicious Miss Brown,” and Ashley Holt, a pastry chef and winner of TLC’s “Cake Boss: Next Great Baker,” will be the guiding taste buds in this sweet competition.
Their expertise promises to bring a delightful blend of skill and flavor to the magical world of Sweet Showdown.
How Many Episodes Are There in The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
Refer to the following table for a comprehensive episode guide of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown:
|Celebrating the Season
|12 Days of Elf-mas
|The Reason for the Season
|It’s Not Good Bye Forever
How to Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown on Discovery+ and Max Outside the US?
Use the following easy steps to watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown on Max or Discovery+ seamlessly:
- Subscribe to a top-tier VPN provider, such as Surfshark.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Open the app and sign in to your VPN account.
- Connect to a US server.
- Visit the official website of Max or Discovery+.
- Log in to your Max or Discovery+ account using your credentials.
- Search for ‘The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown’ and let the Christmas celebration begin.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown on Discovery+ and Max?
Max and Discovery+ are two extraordinary platforms that offer a world of entertainment, from blockbuster movies to megahit TV shows, they have it all. Unfortunately, both platforms enforce geo-restrictions, preventing viewers outside the US from enjoying its content.
If you attempt to access Max and Discovery+ outside the US, an error message will pop up on your screen, saying:
“Sorry, HBO Max is not available in your region yet.”
“Something went wrong please try again.”
If you wish to avoid these errors, ensure you’re connected to a VPN, as only a premium VPN is the ultimate solution for a seamless streaming experience.
A VPN helps you mask your location and replace it with any server you want to connect to, enabling you to access Max and Discovery+ or any other geo-restricted platforms from your home.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown on Discovery+ and Max
Still trying to decide which VPN to choose? Below I have mentioned the details of three highly recognized VPNs in the industry to enhance your streaming experience.
Surfshark – Economical VPN to Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown
Do you want to stream Max and Discovery+ without damaging your bank? Choose Surfshark, for it offers premium features at an affordable price. Below are its extraordinary features:
- Surfshark owns over 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark utilizes a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, assuring the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.29 monthly with 79% off + 2 free months.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks well-known geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark’s average download speed on a US VPN server is 250.81 Mbps, and the average upload speed is 139.19 Mbps.
ExpressVPN – Trustworthy VPN to Watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown
ExpressVPN is your fast and secure gateway to access Max and Discovery+ anywhere worldwide. Here’s what it has to offer:
- ExpressVPN is the finest VPN for accessing geo-blocked platforms, with 3,000 servers in 105 countries (including 24 locations in the US).
- You can take advantage of a fantastic 35% discount and get ExpressVPN for only $8.32 monthly for a 12-month subscription.
- 24/7 customer support is provided to the users.
- ExpressVPN unblocks streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- You can operate eight connections simultaneously.
- User data is shielded by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- With ExpressVPN’s ultra-fast 10-Gbps VPN servers, you can enjoy unrestricted internet access in the US without experiencing any slowdowns.
- 30-day money-back is guaranteed.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown
Get Max and Discovery+ in your country with NordVPN as it offers security and unique features which are as follows:
- NordVPN has a tremendous server web with 6000+ servers in 60 countries, including 16 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $3.99 per month + 3 EXTRA months or $107.73 for the first 2 years, with a 62% discount and an opportunity to withdraw within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN protects user data through numerous tunneling protocols.
- You can link up to six devices at a time.
- Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a Kill Switch, established streaming mode, and a friendly user interface are the unique features of the service provider.
- NordVPN easily bypasses famous geo-blocked sites like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the winning price of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
The grand prize of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown is a whopping $25,000, a true Christmas gift for the winner!
How many teams will participate in The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
Six teams of talented cake makers will participate in The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown.
Is it illegal to use a VPN to watch Max and Discovery+?
No, using a VPN to watch Max and Discovery+ outside the US is not illegal. However, using a premium VPN provider, such as Surfshark, is advised, as free VPNs can compromise your security.
Who is the producer of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown?
The producers of The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown include Objective Media Group and All3 Media America, collaborating with The Lumistella Company.
The Elf on the Shelf: Sweet Showdown is a show where elves, surprises, and festive wonders collide. Don’t miss a moment of this festive magic, exclusively available on Max and Discovery+, to make your Christmas extravagant in the best possible way.
Reminder: Even though Max and Discovery+ are geo-restricted platforms and are exclusively available in the US, you can still enjoy their content with the help of a reputable VPN.