Can you marry a total stranger just for the sake of finding true love? I know, it sounds insane but does it? Life is all about risks, and that’s what our Married At First Sight contestants believe. Guided by a team of relationship experts, Married At First Sight features strangers saying “I do” to each other.
From the wedding and honeymoon to the early nesting and the everyday challenges of improving their marriage, every couple will experience various emotions before deciding whether to remain together or file for divorce.
So, prepare to hear the wedding vows and watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now. Remember that 9Now is exclusively available in Australia, meaning people outside the Sunburnt Country require a reliable VPN provider to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now.
What is Married At First Sight About?
Marriеd at First Sight takеs lovе and rеlationships to a wholе nеw lеvеl as thrее to fivе couplеs еmbark on an еxtraordinary journеy. In this uniquе social еxpеrimеnt, rеlationship spеcialists match thеsе couplеs, who havе nеvеr mеt bеforе, and thеy makе thе couragеous dеcision to gеt marriеd thе momеnt thеy lay еyеs on еach othеr.
Thеir wеdding night bеgins as thеy spеnd a mеmorablе еvеning at a hotеl, sеtting thе stagе for what liеs ahеad.
From thеrе, thе couplеs divе hеadfirst into an еight wееk advеnturе, living togеthеr as marriеd partnеrs and facing thе challеngеs and joys of building a lifе togеthеr. As camеras capturе thеir еvеry movе, viеwеrs arе grantеd unprеcеdеntеd accеss to witnеss thе еvolutionary stagеs of thеir rеlationships.
During thеsе transformativе wееks, thе couplеs must confront thе rеality of thеir commitmеnt and makе dеcisions that will shapе thеir futurеs. At thе еnd of thе еxpеrimеnt, thеy facе thе ultimatе dilеmma: stay togеthеr and continuе thеir journеy as a marriеd couplе or choosе to part ways and pursuе diffеrеnt paths.
What Happened in Married At First Sight Season 11?
In contrast to the usual eight weeks of previous seasons, the couples in Married At First Sight Season 11 had to quarantine together due to the show’s filming amid the height of the coronavirus outbreak.
Season 11 of MAFS has some success stories. Only two of the five couples remain together and three of them decided to call it quits and are no longer together.
Who are the Relationship Specialists in Married At First Sight Season 11?
Married At First Sight Season 11 features Dr. Viviana Coles, Dr. Pepper Schwartz, and Pastor Cal Robertson as the matchmaking experts of the season.
How to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now Outside Australia? [5 Easy Steps]
If you live outside Australia and wish to watch Married at First Sight Season 11 on 9Now, you can do so by using the following easy steps:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now?
9Now is a catch-up, video-on-demand, and live-streaming TV service that is absolutely free, all you need to do is make a 9Now account. However, the streaming service is only accessible within Australia due to licensing agreements.
Anyone attempting to access 9Now out of Australia encounters the following error message:
“Sorry, 9Now is only available in Australia.”
9Now has all the seasons of Married At First Sight available, but you need a VPN to watch them in case you live outside Australia.
Simply register for a trustworthy VPN provider, such as Surfshark, and use it to connect to an Australian server. After that, a new IP address from that area will be assigned to your device, allowing you to watch every episode of Married At First Sight Season 11 from anywhere in the world.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now
Choosing a premium VPN to watch Married at First Sight Season 11 on 9Now outside Australia requires careful consideration of a number of factors. In this case, having servers in Australia, the newest tunneling protocols for smooth streaming, and a robust security toolset are essential.
Take a look at three of the best VPN providers below that can get you access to 9Now seamlessly:
Surfshark – #1 VPN to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now
Surfshark is the perfect option to watch Married At First Sight on 9Now outside Australia at a reasonable cost. It offers a vast range of servers worldwide in addition to other incredible features, which are as follows:
- Surfshark owns over 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark utilizes a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, assuring the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.29 monthly with 79% off + 2 free months.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks well-known geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark’s average download speed on a US VPN server is 250.81 Mbps, and the average upload speed is 139.19 Mbps.
ExpressVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now
ExpressVPN, which offers lightning-fast speeds on all servers for optimal streaming experience, is a fantastic choice for getting around 9Now’s geo-restrictions. Below are the features it is equipped with:
- ExpressVPN is the finest VPN for accessing geo-blocked platforms, with 3,000 servers in 105 countries (including 24 locations in the US).
- You can take advantage of a fantastic 35% discount and get ExpressVPN for only $8.32 monthly for a 12-month subscription.
- 24/7 customer support is provided to the users.
- ExpressVPN unblocks streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- You can operate eight connections simultaneously.
- User data is shielded by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- With ExpressVPN’s ultra-fast 10-Gbps VPN servers, you can enjoy unrestricted internet access in the US without experiencing any slowdowns.
- 30-day money-back is guaranteed.
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN to Watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now
NordVPN offers the most advanced security features, employing its exclusive NordLynx protocol to provide ultra-fast speed. Here are some of its astonishing features:
- NordVPN has a tremendous server web with 6000+ servers in 60 countries, including 16 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $3.99 per month + 3 EXTRA months or $107.73 for the first 2 years, with a 62% discount and an opportunity to withdraw within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN protects user data through numerous tunneling protocols.
- You can link up to six devices at a time.
- Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a Kill Switch, established streaming mode, and a friendly user interface are the unique features of the service provider.
- NordVPN easily bypasses famous geo-blocked sites like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
Who are the Contestants in Married At First Sight Season 11?
Refer to the following table to learn about the details of the contestants of Married At First Sight Season 11:
|Artistic director of a theater company
|Human resources consultant
|Children & youth educator
|Certified AWS cloud practitioner
|Teacher and coach/mentor
Are marriages in Married at First Sight a valid marriage?
It’s fair to wonder if the marriages seen on Married at First Sight are genuine, lawful weddings. To put it briefly, they’re not. The couples can leave without facing any legal repercussions if they so choose.
What caused Amelia’s divorce?
Amelia attributed her choice to marry Owen to the tumor in her brain. In addition to the fact that she wasn’t even living with him in the weeks before the divorce, she felt the cancer made her make rash decisions.
Who is pregnant on Season eleven of Married at First Sight?
Amani Aliyya and Woody Randall, who were Married at First Sight Season 11, are expecting their second child. The pair, who tied the knot in 2020 during the New Orleans season of the show, announced their good news on social media on June 12.
How many Married at First Sight couples go on to have happy marriages?
Only 12 of the 64 couples that Married at First Sight has matched over the 16 seasons are still together today. Some Married at First Sight couples have been happily in love from season one to season sixteen. In 2014, Jamie and Doug were the only pair from Married at First Sight’s first season to remain together.
Which married pair on Married at First Sight was the worst?
While some seasons have more evenly matched couples, Olivia Cornu and Brett Lindsey were unquestionably the worst pair in Married at First Sight season 11.
Married at First Sight is all about heartbreak, love, and drama. It makes sense that despite geographical limitations preventing access, people want to watch this fantastic show from all over the world and that’s what VPNs are here for.
So, without further delays, watch Married At First Sight Season 11 on 9Now by using a trustworthy VPN, such as Surfshark, to bypass all the geographical hurdles that come your way.