Are you looking for a fun and festive movie to watch this holiday season with a sprinkle of comedy, adventure, and magic? If yes, you should watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus, one of Disney’s latest and hottest original movies.
Dashing Through the Snow is a hilarious and heartwarming story of a father and daughter who are on a journey on a Christmas Eve journey that will change their lives forever.
Here is everything you need to know about the movie, including its release date, cast, plot, and how you can watch it on Disney Plus from everywhere around the world!
The Plot of Dashing Through the Snow
Dashing Through the Snow is about the story of Eddie Garrick, a social worker, who has lost his faith in Christmas after a tragic incident in his childhood. He lives a lonely and unhappy life, separated from his wife, Allison and distant from his daughter Charlotte.
On Christmas Eve, Allison asks him to take Charlotte to work with him, hoping they can bond and reconcile. However, things take an unexpected turn when they meet a mysterious man in a red suit named Nick, who claims to be Santa Claus and offers to help them with their problems.
Nick takes Eddie and Charlotte on a wild and wonderful journey, where they encounter various challenges, surprises, and miracles. Along the way, they also cross paths with Mayor Rodriguez, a corrupt politician who has a vendetta against Nick and wants to ruin his plans.
Will Eddie and Charlotte overcome their obstacles and rediscover the true meaning of Christmas? Will Nick be able to deliver his gifts and save the holiday? Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus to find out.
The Amazing Cast of Dashing Through the Snow
Here’s a little info on the Amazing Cast of Dashing Through the Snow:
- Chris Ludacris Bridges as Eddie Garrick
- Teyonah Parris as Allison Garrick
- Madison Skye Validum as Charlotte Garrick
- Lil Rel Howery as Nick
- Oscar Nuñez as Mayor Rodriguez
- Mary Lynn Rajskub as Carol
- Ravi V. Patel as Raj
- Gina Brillon as Maria
- Kevin Connolly as Kevin
- Zulay Henao as Sofia
How to Watch Disney Plus Anywhere Using a VPN? [Quick Steps]
Here’s how you can quickly get access to Disney Plus with the following simple steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. My recommendation is Surfshark.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to Disney’s official website.
- Log in to or create your Disney Plus account.
You can now enjoy streaming all your favorites on Disney Plus easily.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus in 2024?
Simply put, except for a few countries, like the USA, Canada, and Australia, Disney Plus is geographically blocked elsewhere. This is because the licensing agreements between the creators and distributors for entertainment content differ across countries.
Streaming content in one country may not be available in another. So, if you try to access Disney Plus outside the US, the following geo-restricted error will appear on your screen:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your region.”
To bypass this error is exactly why you need a VPN. A premium VPN provider, like Surfshark, is equipped with the technology to unblock geo-restricted content anywhere.
By subscribing to it, you can connect to a US server to mask your location and watch your favorite shows and movies without fuss.
Best VPNs to Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus in 2024
The following 3 VPNs have proven to be the most trustworthy to access amazing streaming platforms from anywhere:
Surfshark – Cheap VPN to Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus
Surfshark proves that quality doesn’t always come with a hefty price tag. Surfshark is a fantastic choice for those on a budget. It offers the following features:
- Surfshark owns over 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark utilizes a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, assuring the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.29 monthly with 79% off + 2 free months.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks well-known geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark’s average download speed on a US VPN server is 250.81 Mbps, and the average upload speed is 139.19 Mbps.
ExpressVPN – Reputable VPN to Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus
Regarding unblocking geo-restricted streaming platforms, ExpressVPN stands as the ultimate champion. It’s a private solution for effortless streaming:
- ExpressVPN is the finest VPN for accessing geo-blocked platforms, with 3,000 servers in 105 countries (including 24 locations in the US).
- You can take advantage of a fantastic 35% discount and get ExpressVPN for only $8.32 monthly for a 12-month subscription.
- 24/7 customer support is provided to the users.
- ExpressVPN unblocks streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- You can operate eight connections simultaneously.
- User data is shielded by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- With ExpressVPN’s ultra-fast 10-Gbps VPN servers, you can enjoy unrestricted internet access in the US without experiencing any slowdowns.
- 30-day money-back is guaranteed.
NordVPN – User-Friendly VPN to Watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus
When it comes to streaming, NordVPN is a good option because of the following features:
- NordVPN has a tremendous server web with 6000+ servers in 60 countries, including 16 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $3.99 per month + 3 EXTRA months or $107.73 for the first 2 years, with a 62% discount and an opportunity to withdraw within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN protects user data through numerous tunneling protocols.
- You can link up to six devices at a time.
- Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a Kill Switch, established streaming mode, and a friendly user interface are the unique features of the service provider.
- NordVPN easily bypasses famous geo-blocked sites like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
How to Subscribe to Disney Plus from Anywhere?
When creating a Disney Plus account, you need a US payment method to complete your subscription process. Below is a step-by-step subscription guide for Android and iOS devices.
Subscribe to Disney Plus on Android Devices
Follow the given easy steps to subscribe to Disney Plus on Android devices:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Login to the VPN app and connect to a US server.
- Log out of the previous account(s) and create a new one on the Google Play Store.
- Set the US as your location while signing up.
- Add this new Play Store account to your ‘Settings’.
- Log in to your new Google Play Store account.
- Buy a Google Play Store gift card on Amazon and copy its code.
- Launch the Play Store and go to ‘Menu’.
- Go to ‘Redeem Code’ and enter the code and a US zip code.
- Download the Disney Plus app from the Google Play Store.
- Select a suitable subscription plan and pay for it via your Play Store gift card.
- That’s it! You can now stream your desired content easily.
Subscribe to Disney Plus on iOS Devices
Here’s how you can subscribe to Disney Plus on iOS devices:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install its app on your device.
- Sign in to the app and connect to a US-based server.
- Create a new account on the App Store after logging out of the previous one(s).
- Select the US as your region for this new account.
- Sign in to the App Store with this new account.
- Purchase an iTunes gift card from Amazon.
- Redeem the card by entering the code.
- Download the Disney Plus app from the App Store.
- Select your preferred plan and pay for it via the gift card code.
- Your subscription process is now complete. Enjoy streaming!
How Much Does Disney Plus Cost?
Below are some concise details regarding the pricing plans available on Disney Plus:
|Pricing & Benefits
|Disney Plus Basic
|$7.99 a month Ad-supported Up to 4K UHD & HDR 4 streams No offline downloads
|Disney Plus Premium
|$13.99 a month/$139.99 a year Ad free Up to 4K UHD & HDR 4 streams Offline downloads
Devices Compatible with Disney Plus
Most of the major devices and operating systems are compatible with Disney Plus. Here’s a short list of those devices and OSes:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices – iPad/iPhone
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Xbox One
- PC and Mac through Web Browser
NOTE: Refer to the subscription guide above for steps to stream Disney Plus on Android and iOS.
Stream Disney Plus on Firestick
Follow the given easy steps to stream Disney Plus on Firestick:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and download the VPN app on the Firestick.
- Log in and connect to a US-based server.
- Go to ‘Search’ from your ‘Home’ screen.
- Search for the Disney Plus app in the Amazon Store.
- Click on ‘Get’ to install the app.
- Open the app after downloading.
- Login using your credentials and start streaming.
Stream Disney Plus on Kodi
Here’s how you can stream Disney Plus on Kodi:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download the VPN app on Kodi.
- Login and connect to a US-based server.
- From the ‘Home’ screen, click on the ‘Add-Ons’.
- Select Video Add-Ons and click on Disney Plus.
- Sign in using your credentials and start streaming.
Stream Disney Plus on PS4
The following steps will help you stream Disney Plus on your PS4:
- Configure your VPN app on your Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the TV/Video Services category on your device.
- Find “Disney Plus” in the list of available options.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Get.”
- Add Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
- Now, sign in and enjoy Disney Plus on your PlayStation.
Stream Disney Plus on Xbox
Follow the given quick and easy steps to stream Disney Plus on Xbox:
- Subscribe to a VPN with a Smart DNS feature.
- Set up the Smart DNS and connect to a US-based server.
- Launch your Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store.
- In the Apps section, search for the Disney Plus Xbox app.
- Click ‘ Get ‘ on the bottom right of your screen to install the app.
- Find the app in ‘My Games and Apps’.
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account and enjoy.
What else you can watch on Disney plus:
- The Santa Clause
- The 10 Best Scary Movies on Disney Plus
- Best Comedy Movies
- Best Action Movies
- Best Disney Princess Movies
- Toddlers Movies
- The First Responders Season 2
- Isabel Preysler: Mi Navidad
Can I watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus in other countries besides the US?
You can watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus in other countries besides the US by using a VPN.
How can I get a US payment method to subscribe to Disney Plus?
You can get a US payment method to subscribe to Disney Plus by using a gift card.
Is Dashing Through the Snow suitable for children?
Dashing Through the Snow is rated PG for some mild language and thematic elements. It is a family-friendly movie that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. However, parental guidance is advised for younger viewers.
How long is Dashing Through the Snow?
Dashing Through the Snow is 1 hour and 40 minutes long.
When will Dashing Through the Snow be released on Disney Plus?
Dashing Through the Snow was released on Disney Plus on November 17, 2023.
Dashing Through the Snow is a must-watch movie for anyone who loves Christmas, comedy, and magic.
It is a delightful and heartwarming story of a father and daughter who find their way back to each other and the season’s spirit. It is also a hilarious and entertaining movie that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer.
However, outside the US, you will need a VPN with fast speeds, strong security, and reliable performance to watch Dashing Through the Snow on Disney Plus. Happy Watching!