Get on to the edge of your seats as you watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match outside USA on ESPN Plus with the help of a premium VPN!
Barcelona and Real Madrid, two of the biggest Spanish soccer teams, go toe-to-toe in a club-friendly match at the AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas on 29 and 30 July. The event is part of the 2023 Soccer Champions Tour.
Catch the live game stream from your couch on ESPN+ if you’re in USA. In case you’re a fan outside the US, use a premium VPN app to remove geo-restrictions to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Friendlies outside USA on ESPN Plus.
Where Can I Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA?
All you diehard soccer fans out here can watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match outside USA on ESPN Plus. You can catch the live broadcast stream in United States – Los Angeles (2.00pm) / New York (5.00 pm).
ESPN Plus is an on-demand subscription-based platform and there is currently no free trial offer available.
However, the subscription fees are reasonable and will cost $6.99 per month or $69.99 a year (over 15% total savings).
How to Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus [5 Easy Steps]
The simplest way to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match outside USA on ESPN Plus is by following the steps below to get a VPN provider and unblock ESPN Plus:
- Subscribe to a top-notch VPN provider (ExpressVPN is reliable).
- Download and install the selected VPN app provider.
- Connect to one of the US-based servers (there are many).
- Navigate to the ESPN Plus website and log in or create a new account.
- Now Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match outside USA on ESPN Plus.
ExpressVPN: Recommended VPN to Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus
If you want to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus, ExpressVPN is the top recommendation. This VPN provider offers super fast bandwidth speeds and the ability to access region-restricted content.
With 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, including several servers in the USA, accessing ESPN+ with ExpressVPN is easy. You can stream the highly anticipated match on a wide range of operating systems and devices without any hurdles thanks to their 24/7 customer support available in case of any issues.
ExpressVPN additionally boasts fast download and upload speeds on a 100 Mbps connection. ExpressVPN allows up to 5 simultaneous connections to devices and offers a 30-day refund policy. The 1-year plan costs just $6.67 per month, saving you 49% and including three extra free months.
Why do you need a VPN to Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus?
Since ESPN Plus is a USA region-specific streaming service, the platform can only be accessed and streamed within the United States.
Any attempt to get onto the website will result in a display of the following error message:
“We’re sorry, an unexpected error occurred”
A reliable VPN works by masking your foreign IP address, swapping it with a local one so you can get around geo-restrictions and stream content on platforms such as ESPN+.
You’ll need a reliable and fast VPN to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus.
When does Barcelona vs Real Madrid kick-off?
The electrifying kick-off between Barcelona and Real Madrid is scheduled for Saturday, 29 July, 2023. It’ll begin at New York (5PM ET) / Los Angeles (2PM ET) and is being hosted by the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona team news
Carlo Ancelotti could be open to rotate his team consequent to the victory against Manchester United, with Joselu, Toni Kroos, Eder Militao, Ferland Mendy, and Federico Valverde all in contention.
Arda Guler may get to make his first appearance for the club.
Meanwhile, Inigo Martinez is the only player injured for Barca, and Jules Kounde could start as Xavi aims to improve his squad’s fitness levels.
What is the prediction of Barcelona vs Real Madrid Friendlies?
With these two being among some of the biggest pair of rivaling teams, faithful followers of both clubs should expect goals.
As a club-friendly match, there won’t be as much pressure, but will surely be a competitive game considering both teams will be looking to make a statement.
Oddspedia predicts the chances of Real Madrid winning are 50%, 45% chances of Barcelona winning, while the probability of a draw is 5%.
Head to head (h2h) History and Results
Following are the head to head (h2h) history and results:
|Real Madrid wins||102|
FAQs – Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus
When is El Clasico 2023?
The next La Liga El Clasico matchday 11 will be played on 29th October, 2023.
Who is better: Barcelona or Real Madrid?
Out of 250 competitive matches, Real Madrid have won the most (101), while Barcelona have won 97 games, and a total of 52 draws.
Who is the King of El Clasico?
Lionel Messi was crowned the King of El Clasico back in March, 2007 with his hat-trick against Los Blancos.
Who has Won more Trophies Barcelona or Madrid?
Barcelona currently leads with 128 trophy wins throughout their history.
Who is the biggest rivalry in El Clasico?
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been the biggest rivals in El Clasico history between 2009 and 2018.
Now that you’re aware of everything there is to know about the reliable ExpressVPN, it’s the perfect solution to kick geo-restrictions out of the stadium!
Let out the football fan in you, leave geo-restraints in the past and Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Club Friendlies Match Outside USA on ESPN Plus.