In the world of anime, One Piece has been the most talked about topic recently, with its release of episode number 1080. The show has had a long and glorious run since 1997 till date.
Now that the series is close to the end of its current arc, titled ‘Wano Country’, fans are curiously waiting to catch up with the latest episode so that they can make their best guesses about how the season might end.
If you, too, are one of those curious fans and wish to stream One Piece episode 1080, this article will help you with all the episode’s details and also spill the tea from the previous episode.
Keep on reading to find out more.
Where to Watch One Piece Episode 1080?
You can watch One Piece Episode 1080 on Crunchyroll, which is the biggest platform made exclusively for anime series and movies. Episodes are made available on the streaming platform 90 minutes after they are aired on TV in Japan.
However, Crunchyroll is based within the US and is geographically restricted to a limited number of regions. Moreover, its library of content also varies in each region. This will result in certain seasons or episodes being unavailable to you in your region.
If you wish to bypass these geo-limitations, subscribe to a premium VPN that will unblock the entire series for you in your region.
How to Watch One Piece Episode 1080 With a VPN?
To get access to the series’s complete seasons and episodes, follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN provider, like the trusted ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Now, sign in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Connect to a US-based server. I’d suggest the New York server.
- Go to Crunchyroll’s official website.
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account.
- Search for ‘One Piece’ and easily stream the latest episode.
3 Reliable VPNs to Watch One Piece Episode 1080
Looking for a trusted VPN to subscribe to? Here are 3 highly trusted ones that will let you uninterruptedly stream the episode:
ExpressVPN — Most Credible VPN
ExpressVPN is a trusted VPN in terms of unblocking geo-limited content. The following are its amazing features:
- ExpressVPN is the finest VPN to watch One Piece Episode 1080, with 3,000 servers in 94 countries (including 25 locations in the US).
- ExpressVPN has a monthly fee of $6.67 (Special Discount) for a 1-year plan + an additional 3 months. You can avail of this fantastic discount and save 49% on the subscription.
- 24/7 customer support is provided to the users.
- ExpressVPN unblocks streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
- You can operate eight connections
- User data is shielded by AES-256 encryption, TrustedServer network, and private DNS.
- ExpressVPN’s US servers provide download speeds of 42 Mbps, upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps, and a low ping of 110 ms with a 100 Mbps connection.
- 30-day money-back is
Surfshark — Most Budget-friendly VPN
Surfshark combines the best features with an inexpensive price tag. Here’s what it has to offer:
- Surfshark owns over 3,200 servers in 100 countries and over 600 servers in the US.
- Surfshark utilizes a WireGuard tunneling mechanism, assuring the security and enhancement of your browsing and streaming activities.
- Surfshark’s 24-month subscription plan costs around $2.39 monthly with 85% off.
- Users also get the benefit of an additional 2 months of free service.
- Surfshark allows infinite logins.
- Surfshark unblocks well-known geo-restricted streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, and Peacock, among others.
- Surfshark blazing fast servers provide download speeds of 24 Mbps and upload speeds of 53.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
NordVPN — Most Efficient VPN
NordVPN is a name relied upon for its efficacy and performance. This VPN offers the following features:
- NordVPN has a tremendous server web with 5,400 servers in 59 countries, including 15 advanced servers in the US.
- You can buy NordVPN for $3.99 per month or $107.73 for the first 2 years, with a 62% discount and an opportunity to withdraw within the first 30 days.
- NordVPN protects user data through numerous tunneling protocols.
- You can link up to six devices at a time.
- Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Chromecast, and Kindle Fire are compatible with NordVPN.
- NordVPN uses AES 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, extra features like a kill switch, established streaming mode, and a friendly user interface are the unique features of the service provider.
- NordVPN easily bypasses famous geo-blocked sites like Hulu, Disney+, and Sling TV.
What is the Release Date and Time for One Piece Episode 1080?
One Piece Episode 1080 will be released on Sunday, October 22. It will air at 9:30 am sharp. This is the time the show airs every Sunday unless it is on a break.
One Piece Episode 1079 Release Timings in Other Time Zones
If you’re streaming from various regions with the help of a VPN, here are the episode’s release timings according to various time zones:
- Pacific Time – 6 pm on Saturday 22nd October
- Eastern Time – 9 pm on Saturday 22nd October
- UK Time – 2 am on Sunday 23rd October
- European Time – 3 am on Sunday 23rd October
- India Time – 7:30 am on Sunday 23rd October
- Philippine Time – 10 am on Sunday 23rd October
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time – Sunday 23rd October
However, I must remind you that One Piece episodes are made available for streaming on Crunchyroll 90 minutes after they air on Fuji TV in Japan.
A Recap of One Piece Episode 1079
After the great fight between Luffy and Kaido, the land of Wano grasps the opportunity to celebrate their newfound freedom and honor those who fell during the battle.
After the clan has recovered from their injuries, Luffy also decides to take a sigh of relief and goes on to enjoy some time in the bathhouse with his friends from Wano.
Beyond the walls of Wano, the Five Elders learn of the fight between Luffy and Kaido, which resulted in the latter’s defeat. Admiral Ryokugyu is sent to Wano, hinting at yet another fight for freedom for Wano.
Spoilers for One Piece Episode 1080?
The new episode is titled ‘A Celebration Banquet! The New Emperors of the Sea!.’ It will feature the new bounty posters for Luffy, Law and Kid. Moreover, the Five Elders are in a state of panic after the Luffy vs. Kaido fight since they want to keep the powers of Luffy’s Devil Fruit a secret from the world.
On the other hand, Admiral Ryokugyu is on his way to capture the Strawhat clan. It is also revealed that one of the three Plutons is also situated within the land of Wano.
Preview of One Piece Episode 1080
Here’s a preview of what episode 1080 contains:
Tentative Release Schedule for One Piece
So far, these are release dates for the upcoming episodes if the show doesn’t take a sudden break or decide to skip a week:
- Episode 1,081 – The World Burns! The Navy Admiral Attack! -29th October 2023
- Episode 1,082 – A New Era Arrives! The Wrath of the Emperor Red Hair – 5th November 2023
Where can I watch all 1000 episodes of One Piece?
You can watch all the episodes on Crunchyroll. However, if the platform is unavailable in your region, you can use a VPN provider to bypass the geo-restrictions.
What devil fruit would Zoro get?
Zoro will get Kaido’s Zoan Fish Fish Fruit, which enables its owner to turn into a green dragon.
Does One Piece have season 21?
Yes, One Piece does have season 21. It will begin airing on November 26 on Fuji TV in Japan.
These are all the details revealed regarding the soon-to-be-released One Piece Episode 1080. Whether or not the next episode results in yet another conflict for Luffy, tune in to Crunchyroll with the help of a premium VPN to find out what happens.