Black Friday sales are the most awaited among the ones that come around the year’s end. With all the amazing discounts and deals on everything, how could cord-cutters resist all the possible fun, right?
Well, if you’re a streaming fan and are in search of a new platform to subscribe to at a pocket-friendly price, this article will help you do so.
Included below are the best and cheapest Black Friday deals for online streamers currently being offered by some famous streaming platforms. And I mean it, these are some discounts that you simply cannot miss out on.
So, let’s get started and find out the best option for you.
Cheapest Black Friday VPN Deals for Online Streamers
The best streaming journey begins with the best VPN subscription, and that’s a rule all cord-cutters abide by because, honestly, those geo-restrictions can be quite irritating at times.
Mentioned below are the Black Friday discounts of 3 highly regarded VPN providers that you can subscribe to without a second thought because, yes, they are that cheap!
ExpressVPN – Get 49% Off with the Black Friday Deal
ExpressVPN is a VPN provider known and trusted by everyone, whether or not they are a fan of online streaming. Below is what you get with this deal:
- ExprеssVPN is currently providing an еxtraordinary 49% discount on its prеmium sеcurity fеaturеs, making it an offеr too good to pass up.
- By subscribing to this dеal, you’ll be paying $6.67 per month instead of the usual $12.95, еssеntially sеcuring this offеr at half thе rеgular pricе.
- Your ExpressVPN Black Friday deal will be active for 12 months + 3 additional months, which will be completely free. This way, you can continue paying for premium VPN features at half the price for a good 15 months.
- If, for some reason, you want to pause or deactivate your VPN subscription, you can always do so without losing a dollar because you get a 30-day money-back guarantee with this deal.
Surfshark – An Unbelievable Discount of 86%
Surfshark is an unbeatable VPN when it comes to prices and discounts, and without sacrificing the quality or quantity of features.
Take a look at what you’re going to get this Black Friday with Surfshark:
- With the Surfshark Black Friday  deal, you can get a huge discount of 86% on the starter pack.
- The plan will remain in effect for 2 years + 3 months additional. So, that’s a total of 27 months of reliable protection against online threats.
- You’ll be paying $1.99 per month. Instead of the regular price of $377.73 for this entire duration, you will only pay $53.76. Now, that’s what you call unbeatable.
- The deal includes a 30-day refund policy in case you wish to cancel your subscription.
NordVPN – Avail of an Exciting 69% Discount
NordVPN is one of the most popular choices due to its efficient and trustworthy performance record among users. Here’s what its BF VPN sale includes:
- Get market-competitive security features with an exciting 69% discount on the Black Friday deal.
- Your deal is active for 24 months + 3 months additional. Hence, lasting for more than 2 years.
- You only pay $4.99 for this deal. In lieu of the hefty amount of $447.39, you’ll only pay a total of $134.73 for this duration.
- This Black Friday deal is also equipped with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which you can get your money back in case of cancellation of your subscription.
Cheapest Black Friday Streaming Deals
Besides the aforementioned BF deals for VPNs, let me tell you about the Black Friday deals being offered by some popular and highly demanded streaming platforms.
Allow me to mention that most of these streaming platforms are geo-restricted to the US only and to a few other regions. If you happen to reside outside the US or in another region where your desired platform isn’t available for streaming, you must subscribe to one of the top-notch VPN providers discussed above.
Hulu (With Ads)
Compared to the regular price of $7.99, you get to have an 88% discount with this deal. Starting from Black Friday till November 28, both new and returning subscribers of Hulu can take up this offer and pay only $12 for 12 months.
Disney+ (With Ads)
The Black Friday deal offered by Disney+ is priced at $7.99 per month. The plan will let you stream National Geographic, Star Wars, Marvel, and so much more. However, do keep in mind that the plan supports ads, and content cannot be downloaded for offline viewing.
Max (With Ads)
Previously known as HBO Max, this platform is giving you premium streaming content at $3 per month for a promotional duration of six months. Instead of paying $10, you’ll get a 70% discount and pay only $18 for six months instead of $60.
Peacock is offering 67% off on their monthly premium plan for the next 12 months if you subscribe now. Instead of paying $5.99, you can avail the deal for just $1.99. While signing up, simply enter the promo code BIGDEAL, and you’ll get 67% off your bill.
Paramount+ Essential Plan
This plan is an ad-supported one and can be subscribed to for $2 per month instead of $6. New subscribers can enjoy this Black Friday offer for the next three months.
Moreover, you can also get the Paramount + Showtime for just $4. Both of these deals will remain in effect till December 3.
Do streaming services have Black Friday deals?
Yes, major streaming platforms, such as Paramount+, MAX, and Hulu, do offer Black Friday deals every year through which you can subscribe to their services at extremely low prices.
What day is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday will fall on November 24, 2023.
How long do Black Friday deals last?
Most Black Friday deals last for 24 hours only. However, the deals mentioned above will remain available for a minimum of 2 days, so you don’t have to rush.
Are Black Friday prices actually cheaper?
Yes, Black Friday prices are way cheaper than regular prices. Most brands offer their products and services at discounts greater than 70%. Don’t miss out!
This is all the intel I had about the upcoming cheapest BF deals 2023 for online streamers that will definitely enhance your streaming experience.
Black Friday deals are all about looting your desired products to your heart’s content since everything is up for grabs at highly cheap prices. So make sure you don’t miss out on the deals you want to sign up for.